xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mustafabsran

Hi... I Am Mustafa

mustafa,Welcome to the Trap Forums.Maybe you can tell us something more about yourself... How did you find the Trap? Are you planning on getting Hosted? What will your site be about? Have you read the Xisto readme?Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to Xisto. Please make sure you post topics in the correct forum. Moved.

Wow you must of signed to trap and forgot about it since it says you registered in Decemebr. Anyway, like everybody else said read the rules and follow the directions and you'll get hosting like that.

Hello mustafabsran, in TurkeyPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Tell us more about yourself. Perhaps this will help.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. If you want to know all about Trap 17 you need to read the Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Seeing from his other posts, this member does not know much english and most likely go to this site by accident, so I think he didn't come here for the free web hosting, but who knows maybe he was physicing us out :lol: