xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Second Template In The Gimp

I guess i compressed the image a bit too much :lol:, scan lines don't look all that well in the image. Not sure how long it took just to get this far in the template, but it was more than a couple of hours. Though it's usable, i'm not really gonna plan on using this template for anything, so if it gets ripped—oh wells. :lol:

Anyways, as you can see, the GIMP is a very good GFX program for it being free.

Rate and comment on template.

Posted Image

I guess i compressed the image a bit too much :lol: , scan lines don't look all that well in the image. Not sure how long it took just to get this far in the template, but it was more than a couple of hours. Though it's usable, i'm not really gonna plan on using this template for anything, so if it gets rippedoh wells. :( Anyways, as you can see, the GIMP is a very good GFX program for it being free.
Rate and comment on template.

Hmmm I think its pretty nice...
The scan lines look fine and dandy to me and they do make the overall thing look much better!
In fact i like it... And I would probably use it in second place to the one I'm using now :(

The only ripping I want to do to you and your shabby template! is that the vertical border blocks are pretty thick If you split them in half and keep only one side (they do kinda fall into two halves there anyway with the way you scan lined them...) then it would look perfect.

So, just split those vertical borders in half and voila :lol: you have yourself a nice looking template

its looks good, could only image what it looks like without the compression, since the scan lines due do some damage to it. But I do like the color scheme to it though, it gives it a old school graphics design look to it.

It is pretty good, Nice job Fusion! But I am going to have to agree with the others about the Scanline. Other then that it is pretty good. :lol:

That's awesome! I would use it, too! ^^ I like it the way it is.As a GIMP user, I agree with you about it being a pretty good graphics program. I make everything on it.