xisto Community
BooZker

Smart Shower Open it to see the amazing smart shower

Smart Shower  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cute but it goes with the saying "if its not broke dont fix it"... BUT if you wanted to do it...you wouldnt need an opperating system... you would need a simple thermometer... if it is above so many degree's display a red color, if it is below display blue, and if it is just right display green.... no its not as personalized its just as good :lol:

Ahaha! I'd love that! Like, I would like it like this:JD: "Shower, on."Shower: "Shower is now on, adjusting your tempuature."JD: "I'd like it a little warmer today."Shower: "OK, your tempuature is now <temppuaturehere>. Is this fine?"JD: "Yes, please give me Mega Soap."Shower: "Done."JD: "Now, get my EX GF to like me again."Shower: "Done sir."JD: "Thanks, now to eat!"Shower: "Here's some potatoes."The last are just jokes, but that would be cool. I wouldn't get scolded byt the shower everytime I use it. And it could auto-change the temp' when someone flushes the toilet or turns the dishwasher on. :lol: And it could tell me when the soap's out, and close the curtain for me. :lol:Although, I do not see any of this happening anytime soon, it would be cool, and I'm looking foward to it. =D

Edited by JDameron91 (see edit history)

Great, you said your idea out loud. Now microsoft is ganna copy it. Good going...Sounds like a really neat idea. But I'm quite fond of the turning the knobs manually. Because you KNOW someone is ganna make a virus that infultrates the OS, and make it so they can see you shower. uck. That's why we put Mac OSX on it, and avoid windows here all together.New Virus: PeekabooDefinition: I SEE YOU! AHHAHAHAdd it to your virus list.

Great, you said your idea out loud. Now microsoft is ganna copy it. Good going...Sounds like a really neat idea. But I'm quite fond of the turning the knobs manually. Because you KNOW someone is ganna make a virus that infultrates the OS, and make it so they can see you shower. uck. That's why we put Mac OSX on it, and avoid windows here all together.
New Virus: Peekaboo
Definition: I SEE YOU! AHHAHAH

Add it to your virus list.

I doubt that somebody could make a virus that infiltrates the OS. First of all, the OS would probably be Linux,
one of the most secure operating systems out there. Second of all, the device would have to be connected to the
Internet for a virus to get onto the system. Third of all, there would have to be a camera installed to have somebody
see you shower.

I see no reason for your shower to be connected to the Internet and have a camera attached to it that can
broadcast what's inside your shower to any hacker that wants to watch.

On the other hand, I see no reason that people should have a "Smart Shower" anyway, so I might not be
the best person to comment here.

This was a little similar to an idea that I had about improvements that could happen in a bathroom.

My idea was to have the faucet to dispense soap as well as water. Some of you probably have seen those
new water faucets in public bathrooms where you can hold your hands under the faucet and water comes out.

I was thinking. What if you waved one hand over the faucet, and soap came out of the faucet. Rub your hands
with soap for a few seconds, and put your hands under the faucet. Water comes out. This way, people can save
money because fewer people will use too much soap as it would take slightly longer to repeatedly wave
your hands over the soap.

Also, germs will not get on the faucet because almost nobody will need to touch it.

The soap would come out a smaller tube that hides behind the main "hole" that the water comes out of.
That way, the soap will not contaminate the water when people are trying to refill a water bottle or something.
Also, that would make the design simpler.

JDameron91 you know what, i make videos for O&J Productions and i want to make a skit using that exact dialogue plus some more. That would be so funny. Thanks!KuBi as possible123 mentioned, it wouldn't be hooked to the net, i guess it could, but there would be no reason to. No internet = no viruses. But that would be pretty funny to get a virus on your shower. It like says Good bye, and it burns the hell out of you. :lol: add that to my scriptPossible123, did you post that thing on soap and water? I haven't looked, but ever saw it on the forums. I'm going to go look. If you havent post that topic ASAP. Great idea.