xisto Community
kraizii88z

Does Any One Have Any Pms?

I don't --but if you do, and you want to talk about it, then feel free, i'm a sympathetic listener... :lol: PMS = Pre Menstrual Symtoms, in case you don't know...*Tip:I have found that eating nothing but bananas, or any other raw fruit or vegetable, as long as it's only one kind, can really help alleviate cramping of the uterus. -it works!! :lol:

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Oh man I had the Worst PMS last week,I got depressed and the angry,then depressed,then happy and I got pissed again for no reason.I got really upset over any thing it was really bad.I get really heavy Menstrual cycles and really painful craps I even get cold chills.

I have found that eating nothing but bananas, or any other raw fruit or vegetable, as long as it's only one kind, can really help alleviate cramping of the uterus. -it works!!

I may try to do that.

I don't have PMS because I'm a boy, but my girlfriend has it offcourse, so I know alot about it. Sometimes she is like you said roconza, she's angry at me, than kiss me and is happyhappy and then is like a 4 year old child; but that's natural. I have discovered alot of ways to deal with PMS though; the most know one is training, so we train alot together, run and pushups & more, and then go into the steambath. Massage works great too, especially if you massage certain points between the hip and the spine, it's relaxing and stimulating for the brain. Most of this is know but it's nice to say it again.

So, to make PMS alittle better:

Train (pushups, running, etc.)

Steambath

hipmassage (and other)

Hot tea

a cozywozy boyfriend (or girlfriend) who you can be with and that makes life better :lol:

I respect you girls! You may get more plesure, but you have your pains agonies, RESPECT!

(And to all you guys who say "ooh, menstruation is soo gross", wake up to year 2007!)

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It varies by month. My thing is women have to put up with a lot, while men get off easy. Men should respect women more. Power to the woman!!!! :unsure:

I hate it when im on pms, everyone just seems to turn double agravating, and i do break up with any boyfriend i might have at the time Guilty. :( I have found that if you just do something you know you like(even if you don't want to do it at the time) make yourself do it, sometimes it helps, (but don't over push yourself :unsure: )Pms sucks, but its a whole lot better than being stuck with no brain and too much testosterone (just kidding no offfense guyz ya know i love ya! :D )

What I REALLY hate is when the guys think they understand what it feels like to be PMS. They don't, lol. It is very horrible, because you're feeling real feelings and you just have to attribute them to SOMETHING. It's very frustrating, especially since for me, a lot of the feelings that surface during PMS are actually logical feelings that have been bothering me for awhile, I've just been keeping them subconscious. I feel bad for the guys, but they really don't understand, lol. I'm in a long distance relationship, and PMSing days are sometimes the worst. Talk about feeling lonely. It's horrible! I didn't think it could get worse :lol:Does taking birth control pills help anyone with PMS? I know it helped me with cramps, but other then that, didn't have much affect on the emotions or anything. Alas. We will survive somehow. ... Maybe XD :D

PMS :

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) (also called PMT or Premenstrual Tension) is a collection of physical, psychological, and emotional symptoms related to a woman's menstrual cycle. While most women (about 80 to 95 percent) of child-bearing age have some premenstrual symptoms, women with PMS have symptoms of "sufficient severity to interfere with some aspects of life".

PMS is a collection of symptoms. 150 separate symptoms have been identified.

PMT : Premenstrual Torture ___ for guyz.

According to my GF, these are the things which relate to me during her PMS :-

A SUDDEN Lack of understanding.

P@THETIC listener.

A Workoholic..

Mental Psycho

etc..

Well, if you want to really get the things correct, kindly preFIX the above complaints with your FAV. F word.

I can define it by saying ... Something more difficult than managing multiple DDOS attacks on multiple Nameservers and the combined effort by 10 techs working simultaneously.

Given an option to take the above or manage my GF during PMS, You know what I would go for :-)

- but still.. we both end up in each other's arms by the end of the day -

Ha ha,Very funny Opaque :lol: But I do not think that your gf is doing it on purpose for I know how it feels to be under PMS. I could murder somebody If they crossed me at the peak of a bad Pms.I guess guys have to understand that the girl is going through a flood of various hormones without her permission so obviously she is angry and happy every two minutes

I don't --but if you do, and you want to talk about it, then feel free, i'm a sympathetic listener... :XD:

PMS = Pre Menstrual Symtoms, in case you don't know...

*Tip:

I have found that eating nothing but bananas, or any other raw fruit or vegetable, as long as it's only one kind, can really help alleviate cramping of the uterus. -it works!!

:)

I have a better solution

I've noticet that, when I f*ck my girlfriend hard, there s no pain with PMS.

I'm telling you!

That's why someone said once: All they need is love :D

:XD: When I first read PMS I was thinking the topic was about CMS (Content management system) as I don't know many acronyms in English :) I'm a boy but I suppose it must be hard to have PMS once a month... but it's not a high price considering that women can give birth. Or like a joke say... men were given beard and women were given PMS, bad luck.

you're right about that, PMS sucks...I always seem to get into fights in moments like that,and then its the only time I crave smoking too...thankfully,it doesn't last that long

I've noticed that my worst cramps are accompanied by my lightest (and most extended) flows. I take some Calcium and my pain is alleiviated, and the whole thing is over quicker. The mood swings I can't do much about, just keep reminding myself that the offending person does not really deserve to die. :)

And then there is PMDD, which is more severe. Women that lash out, have cramps, get very depressed, have no energy, or have mood swings to extremes are said to have this. I think the figure is somewhere between 5%-15%. It's also been used as a legal defense.

In a 1981 case in England, a woman ran down her lover, pinning him to a utility pole with her car and killing him. She was found guilty of manslaughter with PMS being considered "a mitigating factor." It is likely that PMS (and PMDD) has been a diagnosis both used appropriately and abused within the legal system.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
The source doesn't mention that the woman also hadn't eaten in a while, and when people have low blood sugar, well, they are more likely to be irritable, I guess.

My advice for significant others: Don't let the few extreme cases allow you to stereotype femalehood in a negative manner. However, when we're having terrible cramps and the only cure is a pizza and a carton of Ben & Jerry's, you had better believe it is in your best interests health-wise to find a grocery store even if it is in the middle of the night. :)