xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

Hi, I Am New I am New to Trap17

Hi Guys,I am new to this website and it's facilities. I was looking for a good website Cretor. OK My name is Ridwan Sameer as same as my Username.I am looking for some good Friends who can show me around and Even new Members ( I dont see people by their Rank in a Society or Forum )If you want to be my friend IM meAlso, I have a Few question bout this Society1. How many Credits do i get for a Single (1) Post?2. Are there any BAD SEEDS in this forum ( BAD PEOPLE SPEAKING OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE )3. When i have credits How do i apply for Website?4. When i Apply How can i EDIT/Customize my Website?5. Is Xisto a good host ( IF so can i Preview One of your sites? )6. What are the Peoples Vote About Xisto ( Give a Test From about 1/10 )Thank You,Ridwan sameerXisto Newbie :P

Welcome to the forums Ridwan! The number of credits earned for each post varies depending on its length. The more you write, and the better quality your posts are, the more credits you get. If you spam the forums or write rubbish or short posts then you are likely to have your credits reduced. We are lucky here that most members are pretty well mannered and don't swear a lot or insult eachother. Occasionally in the vent forum it pops up, but not too often. To apply for your website, look for the Free Web Hosting Requests section of the forum - all the instructions are there. Editing your site requires either the use of HTML/PHP coded pages, or using a content management system of some sort. These are available for free when you get your hosting.

Xisto is a very good host, usually quite reliable and everyone is helpful and friendly. If you want to preview a site then feel free to have a look at my site or most people have a link to their site in their signature. If you search in a search engine for "web hosting reviews" Xisto turns up on most of them and the vast majority of reviews are favourable.

All of this information is available in the Xisto Readme. If you don't want to trawl through all that then I have made a summary in Flash form here that explains the vital information you need to know, with images and links to relevant pages.

Once again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around the forums :P

PS: I would advise against signing off your posts with your name- you run the risk of losing credits. Put your name into your signature, available by clicking the My Controls link at the top of the forum.

Hello Ridwan Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. As rvalkass said, all your answers are probably found in the Rules. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

Welcome to our little corner of the web.
The site is sort of self-moderated, the members each have the responsibility to "report' posts they find offensive or spam posts, so the topics stay clean.
As rvalkass and mich have said, please take the time to review the rules as found in the Xisto readme and elsewhere.

if you need help with your site, post in the html or css or php topics. here is a link to my page which has some templates and coding tricks on it.

My site

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :lol:<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :lol: the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hos't'ing account

:End of Automated Message:

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Hehe, hi dude.

Good to see a new member here, you will like the hosting here; I know I do. :lol:

I won't be able to make a website for you, but I will be more than happy to help you with any questions you have about creating websites. Don't spam, get to know the staff and members here, and have fun! :lol: