xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matak

The Thing That Made My Today Almost every day there is a thing that makes the day

Was today a day like the rest for you? Or is it special by something special that happend to you?! Awgh, today was really special to me. It started like almost every day, except i managed to wake up really early, and used that time to connect to internet few hours before going to college. College is not special at all, same faces i meet every time, some cynical laughs from students that are way better than i am, which isn't really hard couse my study is now prolonged to six years in total. :P . But there is this girl, you know :( . There is always some girl if a day is supposed to be "made". Anyhow, we were flerting for a while, and since we are both older and experienced, there was no trouble in finding a similar language, so coffee breaks, and dart games became a usual part of our college lives.Few times we went out, and had a really good time, couse we like same places, similar people, and have quite similar opinions about life in general. A match made in heaven you could say. Today we finally had some time alone, talking more about life in general, until we decided to make out :( a bit. It was awesome, and i felt great. Part beacouse it's my first kiss since i ended three years old relationship, and part of beacouse i felt really good doing it. It was a relief for me couse i finaly ended that feeling i will be always stuck in love with my ex. So i felt great.Getting back on college and listening to some subjects was easier now, and i even asked my professor about one thing that was bothering me for quite some time, and now after he explained that to me, i can finally continue my studies of this subject in which we learn about mechanics and construction behaviors when exposed to different forces. It is really fun subject, in which you learn much about civil engineering buildings and their behaviours to different stresses. In this subject we learn about metal constructions, like in bridges, skyscrapers, and roof constructions in high span areas, like industrial buildings.After i came home, almost imediatly a friend called me to install him win vista. Omg, i just hate those calls, but what can you do, a friend is a friend, and Vista installation is really piece of cake. So we started installation and went for coffee (3rd one in day :( ). He's a fun guy, in similar situation as i was, except he's been with a girl for 7 years :( and now he has a new love in his life. He is happy beacouse of it, and i talked to him about my experience, and couse he's more experienced he adviced me to take it slowly. :( . I'm the slowest man around when it comes to that.Reason i'm writing this, is my general hapissh mood today. I'm not extremly happy, just so so. And i like that feeling. I would like to feel this way always. Just to be hapissh, nor more or less. Just as i'm feeling now. Well i know that is impossible, but I'll continue to write here about that things that make my day, and make my mood feel up or down.I called her today, and we talked on the phone for 2 hours. My ear hurts, and i really hate long phone conversations, but since it was really interesting i just couldn't hang up, and felt ridiculous. Like a 16 years old guy in love. Just i'm not in love. And i won't be for a quite a while this time. Not beacouse i don't like her, beacouse i can't let that happen to me. I grew some weird feeling about love, and strange feeling it is. I feel like i don't want it anymore. Like i want other things from a girl, than that. Things i don't know right words for in English, they are something like, trust, honesty, and understanding (maybe those are the right words), and i feel strange about that. Is it normal, or am i just too afraid to be hurt again?! I don't know now, but i guess time will show.If you had a thing that made your day, share it. I like reading other people stories, and i hope u liked mine :(

Wow sounds like you have had a much better day than me. Ok so my day started off the same as it always does, get up early go do research for 3 hours and then off to classes. Usually the research can be confusing and irritating but it went really well so i was thinking the day was going to be a good one. Instead, i then went to my first class that went for an extra 15 minutes and did get a bunch of a project that was due at midnight for it done. The problem was that right afterwards i realized i took all my data with the wrong mass values for the two particles. So this meant i had to re-record like 15 data sets and recreate 9 graphs which was going to take a little while. So i went to my second class an worked on that while paying attention. Then the last thing the professor says is "O yeah, by the way we will be having a midterm and it will be on friday". Well like every i am like this sucks. However its worse for me since i leave for Iceland for a week on Thursday for spring break so i wont be in class on friday. I go talk to the professor whom i already had told i wasnt gonna be there and he said "O yeah i forgot, you can take it on wednesday though" which basically means i get tody to study for it. So i leave that class grab some food and work on my project due at midnight some more. However, when making lunch my kitchen sink clogs so i have to get some Drano which actually only made it worse. I then was accussed of pulling a fire alarm in my building over the weekend when i wasnt even here. So to wrap this up, be thankful your day was so good and remember days like that so when you have a bad day, it doesnt seem sooo bad.