xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
htdefiant

Aids Cure?

It's probably just another quack cure made by some charlatan IMO. I'd like to believe that there is some cure for AIDS, but I don't think it enlies in some exotic concauction that came from a diplomat's dream made prohibition style. It sounds more like the colonel's secret recipe than a cure for AIDS. But I suppose false hope is better than no hope at all.

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

It's probably just another quack cure made by some charlatan IMO. I'd like to believe that there is some cure for AIDS, but I don't think it enlies in some exotic concauction that came from a diplomat's dream made prohibition style. It sounds more like the colonel's secret recipe than a cure for AIDS. But I suppose false hope is better than no hope at all.

Perhaps it is, but according to the article, some people claim that they are actually getting better.

This might actually work, or this could be the placebo effect. The important thing is that some

people are feeling better, if only a little.

While I doubt that this could be THE CURE for AIDS, his treatment might show to have some sort

of positive effect on the immune system. like one of those "superfoods".

I hope that this might be the cure, but I am skeptical.

I can't believe it... come on... the president has discovered the cure for AIDS. If that doesn't smell fishy I don't know what does!? Hope is good as long as it is not false hope. He should take steps to prevent people from getting AIDS instead of making such claims. The UN should do something about Africa, about the ongoing hunger and civil war. If I were in the position to do something about it I would send peace keeping forces all over Africa to finally enforce some law and order.Coming back to the topic I think somewhere in some top secret medical facility a cure for AIDS has been found. They may have discovered it a long time ago. Yeah I'm one of those who believe in the conspiracy theory. Why wouldn't they release the cure... That's easy... because in the capitalistic world we live in a person with AIDS takes much more medicines then if they would take one or two and they would be cured. You may not believe it, but companies who produce medicines have a lot of money, power and influence. Why give to the people a one time drug when they can take drugs for a lifetime filling the pockets of a fat totally selfish owner. Plus think Africa as a giant market for the big pharmaceutical corporations. Even if they don't have a cure I'm sure their not really doing their best to find it because as long as AIDS will be people will need medicines to ease their suffering. And they can only benefit financially from this situation. Yeah it's a mean capitalistic world.

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)