xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Help Request With Slight Edit Of A Logo help me out by editing a small logo thatd be great

Hi, sorry to just come in and ask for some help but here goes:

I am designing the cover for publication of a series of brass music.

I have designed the main cover, taken the photo and edited the entire thing myself, I have attached a small jpeg (A.jpg) to help anyone visualise the context of the design..!!

Now, I have already had a go and tried to do this myself but anything I tried looked rubbish so i'm certain the trap community can do 20 times better.

My trombone teacher, who I'm doing it for, would like a bass clef in the logo design. for those of you who don't know what this is the squiggly thing shown in the logo is a treble clef and this is an image of a bass clef:

Posted Image

A quick search on google can retrieve thousands of these.

What I need doing is the treble clef either replaced with a similar colour, design bass clef or if you can fit a bass clef neatly on the logo that would also be fine.

Preferably the same colour as the stuff on there already...

IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO TRY THIS FOR ME PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL EMAIL YOU THE PHOTOSHOP OR OTHER FILE TYPE(S) IF I CAN THAT YOU WOULD LIKE!!

The Photoshop Files I have are CS2 and I can save as previous versions. It is in layers, NOT flattened, although the treble clef / circular logo is one entire part of it.

Clone stamping or just brushing things out would be fine!

please do not copy or reproduce these elsewhere. As this is my work and its to be published it means a lot! (plus I'm not getting paid for it so y'no don't wanna get ripped off!!!!!!!) :P

thanks very much, any help appreciated!

James.

post-21584-1173910095_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Could you please PM me the .psd files for editing? All if possible. Just .zip them. And I'll see what I can do..

Could you please PM me the .psd files for editing? All if possible. Just .zip them. And I'll see what I can do..

Thanks very much, really appreciate it!!I can send them at about 6:30 tonight when I get home from school (havn't got my laptop with me)