xisto Community

Shouldn't this be in the graphics related forum? In aycase, I pretty much like the 2nd version, it looks more towards the theme of ancient times, and brings out the idea behind 300. Classic! Want to watch this movie though :P

Its regular shape, and the small of the movie logo, does the movie no justice. Try to showcase the grandeur of the movie; don't cut off Leonidas' head, first. Secondly, you don't need any of that text on there. If you want text, try taking a quote from the movie like "Then we will fight in the shade" or "Persians, come and get them!" or something cool like that. And make sure you don't do anything weird to the text! Make it fit in to the sig, even if you have to make the sig bigger to accomplish that. 300 deserves a little more than that.Nice work, but keep working on it.

that does look like you just cropped a picture and made it into a sig size and changed the colors and added the text which is hard to read what its saying anyways. This does not show your skills what you can do so its hard to comments on it. I havent seen the movie yet, only seen the commerical but i hear its good. Anyways, try to make your own background or to make it more exciting because that looks to boring to look at. Make something that will make people want to look at.

that does look like you just cropped a picture and made it into a sig size and changed the colors and added the text which is hard to read what its saying anyways. This does not show your skills what you can do so its hard to comments on it. I havent seen the movie yet, only seen the commerical but i hear its good. Anyways, try to make your own background or to make it more exciting because that looks to boring to look at. Make something that will make people want to look at.

Ditto.

300's a great movie, by the way. Definitely the best I've seen in a long time, if not forever.