xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tasty

Quake Or Unreal 2 similar games which do you prefer?

2 similar games which do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's close to call but i think unreal is better as it is easier to play. and im good at it!

32025[/snapback]

You suck at UT!! But you are right it is very close i think UT though because it does not get as boring as quickly and quake 3 was too easy! Quake 2 was very annoying/boaring and Quake 1 i am not even going to talk about :(

I think Unreal games by far, I think its the one of the best game series...because of all the online capabilities, all the people you get to meet and most important of all...because it is REALLY fun B) ...and I'm good at it ;)

Oh yeah tasty, I'll take you up on that offer you said a while ago, lets play against each other online on UT :)  B)  :P  B)

34608[/snapback]

if ou are up for it i will join this game too and kick both of you! :)

Months later, I am much wiser. Having now played all quake games and all UT games (sans the ones for Xbox, but I don't really count those) plus the original Unreal and it's Expansion, I must say Quake is a champion, by a bigger margin then I described last time.All of the Quake games are amazingly fun and brutal, its so fun to rip someone apart. Also the control is much tighter, and it feels more natural when you move. this was in all the quake games I've played, but only in the later Unreal Games.I also love the original Unreal, that game is amazingly fun. It is like doom but 3D, more of like Quake 2 singleplayer actually...

I find Quake III better than Unreal Tournament, because its faster and makes more fun to kill the enemys. But the mainreason is that isfaster as UT.

170064[/snapback]

probly only because your computer cant HANDLE ut lol

Just got a new powermac g5 2.7 gigtz dual processor, it kicks *bottom*!

I think they both are great games. They use the same engine :angry:I voted Quake though, since that was my first ever online game and has way more MoDs then UT (I could find).

To me UNREAL kick quake **bottom**, unreal weapons, graphics, levels are better then quakes, just try to play unreal and inmediatlly after play quake and youlll feel the difference, quake feels is like old, i do play it and its fun but unreal is awesome, plus the sounds, unreal rocks

i think that they are both really good games but i preffer unreal. It has much better game play and when it comes to playing lan games with alot of people it must be one of the best games you can play there are so many different type of games you can play and they are not just different versions of each other they are all different and i would say about 90 % of them are really cool ! Quake might be better with online game play but for me i hardly ever play these games online so for me it is the game that is the best to play by yourself and at lans .You can just keep playing unreal at lans and never get tired of it but quake i tend to get a bit bored of it after playing it for long period of time

Quake, its just more fun and you just get used to playing quake. Unreal is overrated, since so many people overrates it (makes sense). I also think that quake has the overrall better game. Better engine and gameplay

I like UT more because it has "better" weapons. With that I mean shooting with UT weapons is more fun.Quake is ok aswell, but my pc sucks to much for Quake 4 and Quake 3 is kinda dated now...