xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

What Is Your Favorite Game?

My favorite games currently in order are:Rainbow Six VegasSocom IIGuitar Hero 2Halo 2Those are my favorite games.I mostly play RSV and Socom though

My favourite PC game has to be an massively multiplayer online game called Tales Of Pirates.Its free to download and play with no monthly subscriptions.Theres 4 different characters to choose from and a HUGE map to explore. You can buy ships, level your ships up, join guilds , start guild wars or just follow the story mode and do the quests assigned to you. Its a very addictive game but one I've been playing now for several weeks and its quite easy to level up in.There is an exact same game called Pirate King Online, which was released in a different territory at the end of last year, which I was a beta tester for. I don't know why I didn't stick with it because it is a damn good game and easy to find yourself losing many hours sleep over. Haha.Check it out -> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/: I don't work for nor am affiliated with the game in anyway whatsoever. Just incase you think this post to be advertising.] :)

My favorite game right now is Rainbow Six Vegas on PS3. That game is so much fun, except for the camping. When people just sit in one spot and camp the spawn, that is the only thing I hate about the game. It's so easy for people to just spawn camp you.

My favorite game currently is Medieval II Total War, I can't stop playing it. I probably might move on when World in Conflict is released

i would say i love the megaman series (from megaman 1 to 8, x series and zero series. never played the battle network yet). i'm into a lot of rpg games, but i've only played them in emulators (my parents really didn't bother in getting us any consoles :) ). i also like the lunar series, advanced wars, fire emblem. i've heard about final fantasy series but haven't played a single game, except for final fantasy tactics advance in gba. i'm now shifting to nintendo ds as a new megaman game has been released there.

Mario 64 is the best game I've ever played, sure it isn't the newest, and the graphics weren't the best (compared to today's standards) but it took me a long time to beat (maybe because I was new to gaming) but the storyline was incredible. However, if I had to pick a more current game, the award would go to Gears of War, for the Xbox 360. It is, I'm pretty sure, the largest, and in my opinion, best, online multi player game out there right now, and has stunning graphics. It also has very good single player, called campaign, and that's why I would put it as the number one current video game.

I play the PS2 and i likeNHL 07Socom Series (Socom 1,2,3 and CA,Confrontation Coming Soon)GTA San AndreasWWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007 and 2006Pimp My RideMortal Kombat(Series)Blitz(Football)NBA Ballas Phenom

Favourite game has to be Half-life 2. A masterpeice, even if the company that own it (Steam) force you to use their crappy game client that bugs out all the time and requires you to be online to play their offline games.. :DSecond would have to be GTA-San Andreas. I'm a few missions off completing it with no cheats used (I completed the game using them once before).

Edited by elaks (see edit history)

I have had a lot of different "favorite" games over my lifetime. Super Mario 64 was probably the original, I had a lot of fun playing that. Kirby was also a good one. That was in the early Nintendo years. The Need For Speed series as a whole, can't wait for the new one to come out. On the PC, my favorite game originally was Nitto 1320, I played that for a few years but it got boring, especially when they didn't really update much after they promised a 2.0 version. I then moved on to America's Army which I still play from time to time, it was online and I was in a clan. I really like a lot of types of games: action, adventure, racing, shooter, and simulation. There is probably a few games I can't think of at the moment so I'll add on more when I can think of them.

There are too many games to list that are amazing games. But if I had to narrow it down to one favorite game I would have to say GTA. GTA3 was amazin when it came out, and GTA Vice City was even better. San Andreas blew both of them away and IV looks like the best game i've ever seen in my life. I am so impatient for it to come out I want to buy a PS3 just to get those stunning graphics!!!! Anyone want to donate one of the PS3's they won on those sites? I would be so grateful :DAs for PC, im a counter-striker... preferably condition zero.

Big fan of Freelancer by Microsoft Ensemble Studios and Digital Anvil in 2003. Has a huge underground mod community following so it's staying alive far beyond it's time. There are even a few 'vanilla' servers left somewhere out there.

For each of the categories, here are my favorites:Action Shooter: Return To Castle WolfensteinTactical Shooter: Battlefield 1942Tactical RPG: Fire Emblem 7/Gemfire (tie)Adventure RPG: Final Fantasy IV AdvanceSports: DOn't like sports games.Puzzle: Pipe Dream (oh yeah!)RTS: Rise of Nations

Well here they are:Warcraft 3 The Frozen ThroneDevil May Cry 3Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2Unreal Tournament (the classic one)The Prince of Persia: Sands Of Time TrilogyWell I think these are for now although I think Hellgate: London will become one of my favourites when it comes out from what I've seen/played