xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

What Is Your Favorite Game?

Well well well its too difficult for me to decide which game is my favorite one?Because I love all the exiting and the action game.But few games I liked most are the-Resident EvilUnreal TournamentGTAThey are the mine favorite games and the are full of action. :lol:

Need for SpeedCivilization 4Sim city 4scarfacemaxpayneage of empiresThese are games i have layed and liked. Yeah not to forget The Lord of the rings return of hte king and battle for middle earthI also liked spellforce

Wow my favourite games? That is really kind of hard to say. But I think that these games probably make it into my list of tops!World of WarcraftMorrowind: OblivionTales of PiratesCounter-StrikeRainbow Six gamesGhost Recon gamesGunzAnd I think that about sums it up. I probably have others. Like I do have a fancy for Ragnarok also ;)

my favorite games are:1. Gears of War2. Halo 1 and 23. Elder scrolls 4 oblivion4. Diablo 25. Mortal Kombat deceptions6. Enter the matrix7. Destroy all humans 1 and 28. Grand theft auto san andreas9. Grand theft auto 310. Naruto ultimate ninja11. playboy the game

Call of Duty 2 on x.360 live service.It is by far the most FUN game I have played and I have been going with it for ages (since I got the console it's been practically my only game)World of Warcraft is break even, although I havn't had the time to play it recently, and since I've been playing that game for yonks now it's getting tiring. NOT BORING, simply tiring. I'm so addicted I just keep playing it lol!Two top-notch games right there...

i like....gta san andresarea 51any madden game007 for 64poll position for nesall driver games(mostly Driv3r)ace combat.........list goes on. i am not much of a pc player though, i like plsystation mostly