xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
8amg1

Guy Help! Hey guys tell me if this is normal

So i have been dating this guy for 1yr and 5months and when we first got together we used to have sex all the time. But id say for the the last 8 or 9 months its like he could careless if we have sex or not. Like right now we haven't had sex in almost three weeks. He does have a job that is stress full and has long hours and we don't have the same days off. He says hes just not that sexual of a person and its not the most important thing to him. Well the first thing that comes to my mind is he must be cheating. We live together and i know what hes doing all the time its not like he spends any less time with me or the kids we just don't ever have sex. Is this normal or is it more like hes cheating on me? I just want some guys or other females point of views what should i do or think about this?Thanks all

if he is not cheating he is not interested in you anymore.i know its unfairbut you have to look sexy and beautifulbut if you havent taken care of yourselfmaybe what he likes about you is gonestress is an excuseconfront him, ask him why.or maybe the two of you are not really compatibleand it took 1 year and 5 months for that to sink into each otherdo you like him or love him the way you use tois it sex that you missed the mostor the initmate affection?

personally, I think that's rubbish that he's not interested in you anymore. Trust me, he'd have scarpered 8 months ago if he wasn't interested. Think back to when you used to have sex often, did you always do it when you both wanted to? When he wanted it? Or did it just not happen unless you wanted it to? I know this was the case with my girlfriend; it may well just be that he's given up and decided to accept it if it comes but not worry about it because he's not going to get it anwyay unless you want it.Talk to him about it. Do something for him. It might be a nice change.If that doesnt work, ignore him until he begs...

i know its unfairbut you have to look sexy and beautiful
but if you havent taken care of yourself
maybe what he likes about you is gone

I call Shenanigans on this one.

If the guy's attraction to this girl is based almost solely on how she looks, then they aren't compatible - and they would have figured that out a lot sooner. It doesn't take too many instances of seeing the girlfriend without makeup (for example), and not liking that sight, to realize that there's nothing but raw physical attraction (read: pheromones) between 'em.

At first the guy may be interested/attracted to ur looks and enjoys his time with u both sex and normal life but he might be bored of it now and/or found someone who is not the first u (ie. interesting and attractive) so it could be any of these! i know it suck but u have to face it and ask him straight foward about this! good luck! :P

So i have been dating this guy for 1yr and 5months and when we first got together we used to have sex all the time. But id say for the the last 8 or 9 months its like he could careless if we have sex or not. Like right now we haven't had sex in almost three weeks. He does have a job that is stress full and has long hours and we don't have the same days off. He says hes just not that sexual of a person and its not the most important thing to him. Well the first thing that comes to my mind is he must be cheating. We live together and i know what hes doing all the time its not like he spends any less time with me or the kids we just don't ever have sex. Is this normal or is it more like hes cheating on me? I just want some guys or other females point of views what should i do or think about this?Thanks all

Ok all so i did ask him what is going on. He said that he is just really focusing on work right now he wants to make as much money as he can and that sex is just not on the top of his mind right now and that he is not with anyone else and that he wouldn't cheat on me. Can someone be so into work that that is all he really is focusong on? I am a really hard person to win my trust over so i always think the worst of things and alot of the times it back fires into my face. I just dont want to lose him and i want to do whatever to make him happy and our family happy.
And yes i have changed since we first got together so that could be part of it to i am not as small as i once was but anyone elses thoughts would be great.
Thanks

Can someone be so into work that that is all he really is focusong on?

that is one question that lots of people are asking themselvesin fact, this is possible, but they mostly have a reason for putting all their time into working
it might even be that they are working for surprising a person close to them
also there might be some problems at his work due to his fellow workers

what you might can do is just be close to him in such times, give him the feeling
that he ain't the only person who is encountering heavy & exhausting times
it will surely help you both in some way :P being close to each other

just don't fire too much questions about it on him, they might make it harder for him
make him at ease when ur with him

From how it looks, there's a chance he may be into his work. Some people use work as a form of escape. Maybe he's going through tough times right now. Not necesarily with you, but that's when you have to ask him how his day was and tell him that you love him, etc...Honestly, if he's losing interest in you because you aren't having sex with him, than, sad to say, he doesn't love you. He's using you. I know it sucks to admit that but it's true. The truth is always the hardest to admit.There's going to be a time when you're not going to want to put up with it anymore and you'll try to hurt him the way he's hurt you. All I can say is that it's not the right way to solve it. If this relationship isn't going anywhere, end it. Period.People do change. The person you're dating one day might not be the same person the next. It all depends on how they let the world around them influence them. It's a cruel fact of life, and it does happen and it does hurt. No one wants to go into a relationship thinking the worst, but sometimes you have to realise that life happens, whether you like it or not.I wish you the best in your situation.

What about weekends? Get the kids out the house, send them to a rellies for the night and do something special. Surely, if he is still forcused on work during the weekends then he is in the wrong job. If you are getting nothing from him, of a weekend, then simply start asking questions. Is he attracted to you anymore? Is there something you have done? Maybe go out to dinner then movie then home or something... Just make yourself look nice, and if you look stunning it may re-spark the love or something, not that it should be needed.