xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Let Us Say Paradise Exists! would you want to die?

Paradise and death  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there was(or is) a paradise which you came to after you die. Would you want to die? I would. Why have good and bad moments on earth when you can have only good time in paradise. Why be here and get knowledge from school and waste so many years when you could get all the knowledge you wanted in one second in paradise? Wouldn't that be better?

Edited by Zlash (see edit history)

Well death is a hard thing as it gives a lot of pain in the process but if we do know for sure that a paradise exists like i do know for sure as my prophet has told our people i would love to die but then i will have to burn in hell for couple while. Paradise is a nice place to be in so i prefer death over staying in this unjust world where there isn't freedom of speech.

Would have tought this topic was quite interesting for some people, but seems like I was wrong. 2 REPLIES!? LoL. I need to sharpen my.....hmm....interests sensor

Being on the road to becoming a christian i strongly believe in Heaven & Hell.But this is just my own belief. I hope that i die after all of my family & friends however so no one will miss me when im gone.

I'm sorry to say that but this is a STUPID QUESTION, because life is a big gift and if you WANT to die than you certainly won't go to heaven. So this is a stupid question...

You are saying that if "you want to die then you wont go to heaven". You seem pretty sure, but what proof do you have? These are divine questions that are only brainstorming because everybody who are posting on this forum are alive and have never experienced death. Your argument dont't really go against my question either as I didn't ask if we will go to heaven if we want to die. My question was if you would want to skip life and go to heaven if there was a place like that where you could get whatever you wanted.

even if paradise did exist, i doubt i would want to die just yet. although i found this topic a bit eccentric at a certain extent. how would you be able to know the existence of paradise if you're still alive? remember only the bible says that it exists, and to those devout, they believe it does exist, to some it doesn't. and the only reason you'd probably be able to see it (which i doubt) is for you to have a momentary death and got brought back to life again. it's not like god or whoever supreme being would say "hey, paradise exist, so if you want to be in paradise after you die , you'd better be nice".

Well death is a hard thing as it gives a lot of pain in the process

Sometimes the process of dying is painful, but sometimes it's quick. I think it's just hard on those of us who are left behind because we feel the loss of that person's presence. Truly, we've never had proof of someone coming back and complaining about being dead.
When I read the topic title, I thought you meant like some sort of "Garden of Eden" or Shangrila thing on earth, not the idea of heaven or an afterlife. If paradise exists in the afterlife, then there have to be many paradises since the idea of paradise is not the same to everyone. Besides, I simply can't get my mind around the concept of existing forever either as corporeal or conscious spiritual presence. I would much rather just cease to exist, body, mind, and spirit. Send my soul back to gaia or whatever. Eternity just seems rather tedious. I think I'd get bored. I'm quite happy living in this world until my body dies. Then I hope for nothingness.

I'm sorry to say that but this is a STUPID QUESTION, because life is a big gift and if you WANT to die than you certainly won't go to heaven. So this is a stupid question...

^ I agree with this. I mean, I believe in paradise, being Christian, but I think that as long as I'm stuck on this earth I might as well make the most of it, because
that's what we're here to do. If you want to die just because life isn't perfect then you probably don't deserve to go to heaven, I guess. There will always be times when you feel lousy, but in those times you just have to bear it, there will be good times to. Heaven's just something to look forward to, I guess you could say.

yeah., I would !!!Life without an end would be too autonomous and the purpose for our existence would not be obvious. And having grown up watching movies that depict paradise as we think about it, i guess i would not like to miss out n a visit to paradise!!

If so, yes. But I do not believe in Paradise. I believe once life is over, it is over, you are a part of the Earth once again, and that is the end.

ok well i think you got it wrong the truth remain the same. iam a christain and i belive that there is heaven which is a paradise and a hell fire which is a very bad place for those who do eveil thing if you think that there is no paradise then why do people often say about it. its because it exists but although you will die befor you reach it.. so in these issue i think that if iam any one is trully sure of himself he will prefer paradise to this bad world..but i am very sorry for any person who would not know all thsesthank you :)