xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jtmcpherson

Guide To 99 Anything By Me

95 -99strGuide To 99 Anything By Me

hey, I decided to get 99str by the time my school breck was over. I starter at 95str. After the first 3 - 4 days I begain geting bored and went looken for a site that would tell me how to speed up the process. And well I found this one. It didn't realy say a beter way to train scence I was already doing pest control. But it did provide a way for me to stay motivated and keep my training going. After about 2 weeks I reached lv 98str with ~350k exp to go. =]

-reply by akt27

combat for free playersGuide To 99 Anything By Me

Is there a way to train combat that isnt members? I'm lv 68 so Please reply quickly.

-reply by omegaazn564

ummm........Guide To 99 Anything By Me

Ownage og...Your retarted. For one...92 thieving is half-way, 32 is barely a scratch in the glass. And for range, its best to use cheap arrows or bolts at scorpions in Al Kharid and attack all the scorpions you can, as fast as you can (stand on cliffs and attack for safety if you need). You can also earn money from this by offering protection to low lvl miners (which your doing anyway). And I know if your not good at it, hillies arent the best exp, but if your fast and you get up to 3 or 4 hillies attacking you at once (which makes other people very angry), this is actually both fast exp and great money.

-reply by sponserthis

good guide but for mining u should power mine coal from 55-80 then u can either stay with coal or go to mith to 99 all up to you 

-reply by ezarcun