xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jtmcpherson

Guide To 99 Anything By Me

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley13.Gif well I'm free and have I'm only 42 in str. Attack and def. So, you saying this to the people who have like 70+ lvls in those. It would be nice for a lower level guide. Good guide otherwise!

no questionGuide To 99 Anything By Me

I have one thing to say..  Zack 1135, you are very stupid, how can you say that it is better to cut more xp giving trees, the more xp giving trees are the ones that are very slow to get any logs, and yea, the best tree is teaks in p2p, not willows (unless you are a f2p),  this guide is accurate except for the part with firemaking, willows is good (if you aren't rich, and if you have no life with burning about 144k of them) (which also gets very, very, very ,very, very boring) but maples are the best because they don't cost alot of money, and thay are good xp per log. Other than that, this guide is good, 

P.S. You should make a guide for lower lvls, you should at least not start at level 70 in your guides cause that is unfair for the lower levels you should at least start at 30 then say what is the best way to level up the skills

-reply by comment..

ok I got 99 everything exept for mem things like thieving, agility, sommoning, ext...I have gotten all the non mem things up by killing or cutting the things that is my maximum to kill or cut

it wasn't easy but if you stay on task and keep going for your goal you will get 99.

p.S. I would say hp is the hardest what I did was just keep dieing

lol 

-reply by thermo 29

FishingGuide To 99 Anything By MeGood guide, but the fastest method you have for fishing is incorrect. Shilo village is the 2nd fastest place to get 99 fishing. THe fastest is barbarian rod fishing strugeon,salmon,and trout and dropping.-reply by strikegenral

all wrongGuide To 99 Anything By Me

Ok first of all best place for 99 ranged is killing cows from 1-80 then just kill guards from 80-99.

Its great exp its like 12k/exp an hour which is really good.

Plus for  members pickpocket ham members for thieving from 30-99 I did this way and currently I'm at 32 thieving half way there :)

-reply by Ownage og

Thanks a million times! And update on woodcutting:

Take off armour: That helps, you cut like 5 times faster. It works for me ;)

Achieving level 99 is not easy, mention that when your level 90 you're half the way.

-reply by Chrham 2

You must be new: 12k an hour is a HORRIBLE xp rate. Think of this, you need about 13million xp for a 99 skill. 13,000,000/12,000=about 1,083.33333334 hours. Round that to 1,083.3 hours/24=45.125. That's 45 and 1/8 full days of leveling. Also 32 is NOT halfway to 99 at all. At level 32 you have 16,456 xp. At 99 you need exactly 13,034,431 xp. That's thirteen million, thirty-four thousand, fourhundred thirty one experience. xp wise level 92 is halfway.

-reply by Hitman4400

I have found that great range experience and money is to cannon green dragons. It takes an average of 70 cannon balls for inv of hides and bones each trip lasting an average of about 7 minutes if there is no one else. Using a glory for edge bank, leave your cannon going while you bank for some extra kills. A super run pot is recommended along with some food or anti fire pots.  Remember to pick up and replace your cannon after about 3 trips or so to prevent degrading. I am making an average of 2.5m a day on these I personally prefer these to aviansies.

-reply by Sai domous

A minor suggestion.Guide To 99 Anything By MeI like your guide, it's nice for people who might be new to members on RS or for people who are just plain looking to achieve a 99 skill. Your tips for ranged might be a little out dated as there is that item that is a back pack like thing (I can't remember the name of it atm) and it picks up your arrows for you and puts them in your inventory for you it's a really nice tool/item and I'm glad it came out when it did. Also if you have any suggestions/ideas for people with levels in the 20-60 region you might wanna write some tips out for people with levels in that area, your guide is for people that are in the 65-80 region that are looking for fast ways to achieve 99; other than that it's good :) Thanks - Lazyboy-reply by Lazyboy51

good xp for rangeGuide To 99 Anything By Me

What I do is go to zombies by clan wars and wear ava's back pack (members) and let my guy jus fight the zombies while I watch and talk on the phone because they will constantly attack u if u stand in the right spot and they r not that strong. The back pack also keeps u from having to constantly having to pick your arrows back up. Add me if u wanna range with me evilman323 or rangeglory

-reply by evilman323

suggestionGuide To 99 Anything By MeWillows is the cheapest wayy to 99 firemaking, and I think it is the best way because it didn't take me very long to get from 50 to 89.Also for agility the pyramid gets you good xp at low lvls and a little bit of money (1k each time you complete pyramid and get artifact and give to npc)For 99 woodcutting 1 went with choking ivy as it gives the way more xp then willows.With 99 fishing and cooking you should fish the trout and salmon like you said but for cooking you should just cook them until you have 99 fishing then once you have that fish whatever you can cook then cook that.But it is a great guide and I might use it for my new skiller.Add me in rs skill3r guyy-reply by skill3r guyy

WoodcuttingGuide To 99 Anything By MeYa I got 81 woodcutting in 5 weeks.. I admit its boring but I'm not giving up. I remeber back when I was around 40-50 woodcutting I said I'm gonna get 99 woodcutting and everyone said " ya ok " and I said " no I really am, its not that hard if you think about it, you just gotta stay focused" and people just say well good luck then. I know they doubted me but now I'm just around the corner from 90.. I'm cutting yews for money only till 85.. And I'm lvl 3 which makes me more happier cuz I have 1.1mill and 81 woodcutting and only lvl 3!! But once I get 85 woodcutting I'm going back to willows and getting 99 from there and I'm a non-mem so its a lil harder but oh well-reply by w00dcut4lif5

99 FiremakingGuide To 99 Anything By Me

To anyone out there You can do maple logs when firemaking there very good exprenice an not as long as it takes to do 100K+ willow logs hoped this helped :P

-reply by Sasuke2076