xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jtmcpherson

Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

best way to make money for memBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

the best and probably easiest is desert goat horns! buy a bunch of the horns and make them into goat horn dust. You make like 50 gp profit or more (havent been a mem for a few months) and it is super fast. You can also kill desert goats instead of buying the horns!

-reply by (dark zebra7)

There are many ways to make moneyBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

There are so many ways to make money in Runescape without using skills...

One is claying:

Buy clay and lots of buckets. Fill the buckets with water and then make soft clay. Sell to G.E. For 100 gp profit per! Its really fast!!

Another is tabbing:

Buy softclays, and runes that u need for teleporting. Go to w31 and go to Yanielle. Go to the house and demand a lecturn. Once in a house, use the lecturn and make tabs. Camelot tabs are 1.1k each and the supplies are only 500 gp. Good money!

One last one is teaking:

Buy teak logs. Go north-east of Varrock and change them into planks. Its 150 gp profit per and its real quick. Buy energy pots for faster runs.

Add me: m3th0d_k1ll for more money making skills :) Hope this helped.

-reply by Matt

Good Way to Make MoneyBest Ways To Make Money In RunescapeSelling yew logs is a great way. One yew log is worth around 500! A full invetory is about 12.8k! Than if member all 6 things for G.E. Make you about 80k!! You can do this about 2 times in 1 HOUR with higher woodcutting lvl!!-reply by RichKid

ruenscapeBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

well I used to love rs and used to hate having no money and then just by planking I made only 2.3m but then I got hacked and sent jagex a msg they said I might be using fraud and I was like how the hell do u think I got to this lvl without armour and stuff but they don't reply they don't care they earn millions each year so my sugestuions is thats don't follow any other sites people tell u to go on and enjoy rs before u get hacked. I'm siting here 1 year later with 100k and wondering if I should become a member buti have no clue and yes planking is my easiest way of money its in varock

Money MakingBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

Get a range 60 or higher and go to the blue dragons lvl 111 in taverly dungeon you are safe the cant hit you and you get blue d'hide and dragon bones thats a good way to make money.

Or you can fletch maple longbow (u)  maple logs 34gp each and maple longbow (u) 99gp each then you can make profit.

Grtz  99K0Ranging

-reply by Willem

it was never easy...Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

I think that there never was an easy way to make money pk is on and you can get a good profit but that requires time and skills :]

I think magic logs and unicorn horns are good (magics are 1.4k or so right now and unicorn horns are 1.7k... Yes I know I just got them less than 30 mins ago..) fishing woodcutting and mining also good I guess but not many runes are worth a lot now... So runecrafting is out of the question

What I do is go cut magic logs in Camelot and bank at Legends Guild or Camelot bank (depending on what location I'm at 'cuz there are 2 locations to cut magics) If I'm nearest Camelot bank I also kill unicorns while waiting for the trees to sprout up... Easy 1k :] so by the end I'll have around 40k cash for full inventory of magics and unicorn horns (it'd be about 2-4 horns and about 24-26 logs

in about than a week I got full Saradomin armour, whip and  dragon hatchet 'cuz of the magics and unicorn horns :] oh yea making planks is also good money :]

Another way is to get about 30 cooking and make gnome dishes and gnome cocktails than sell at GE- a lot of people do gnome restaurant mini game for the good rewards but don't really like to make it before hand or even after they get the order

As for the h8ers lol funny comments >.<

RS is not ruined-for those who liked wild ya-but wat about the people doing quest or running runes in wild... They lost a lot of money for that.As for trade limit... Its not 3k only if your a noob that doesn't do the quest I have 206 quest points *lvl 98 combat* and I have a trade limit of 46.461

The drop trade thing sucks cuz I got like 10m on my lvl 23 which is horrible cuz I want my money back. Its good that we get some time to go back to where we died to get items  I mean losing like full dragon or something anyone would be devestated but now they're glad that they have time to go back to pick up their lost items<p>if u want add me- ill usually be in world 156 cutting magics and killing unicorns :P I'm not kidding though I've been there for about 4 weeks now :] and I have 6m from there so far plus full sara :]

Rs name is---->   3strellita23

-reply by 3strellita23

Helping out teh noobs.Best Ways To Make Money In RunescapeHere are some money making ways to get good money.1. Go buy as many oak logs as possible at G.E (50-80gp each) then go make planks of them at the sawmill. I'm not sure how long it will take to make 1k  planks, but you make about 250k PROFIT!2. If you have level 31 smithing, go to the dwarwen mines (not underground). Find Nulodionand buy a Cannonball mould from him.Go to the G.E and buy as many steel bars as you can. 1 steel bar about 1k each.Go some where that has a furnace as close to a bank as possible, Example Lumbridge, but if you can get to Port Phasmatys... The furnace there is 10 feets away from the bank! (very close)Take the Cannonball mould and smith the steel bars to Cannonballs.1 steel bar gives you 4 Cannonballs. That's about 300k-400k profit p/1k Cannonballs!  (Cannonballs about 350gp+)3. If you have +80 woodcutting level (recommended +86 wc level) go chop magic trees at south of the seers village (Camelot) 1k of them is about 1.4 Million gp's. And depending how long you play in a day... You get about 100 logs p/h or more! I myself get 1k of them in a day. #3 Is how I make most of my money in RuneScape 1.4 Million gp's p/day. X D and YES, I'm a NERD/NO LYFER.HOPE THIS HELPED !Rainbow Iziz -reply by Rainbow Iziz

Best WayBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

What you do is you buy 3k iron ore (or less ) And 6k coal, Buy 3k Nature Runes and Superheat them into steel bars ( Amazing Get Smith and magic xp ) Then aftewr u got like 3k bars either sell them for alot or make cannonballs Really good cash I made 46m in 2 weeks long but worth the time :D 

Ps...If you make the cannon balls u need to complete ; Dwarf Cannon Quest. And also need a membership Np Guys :D

-reply by Mw2 X Ac130

Chaos druid methodBest Ways To Make Money In RunescapeAggreed, this is an EXCELLENT method to get money, its just slow. However, the time provides you with excelent chances to level up in ranged, hitpints, strength, or attack,. MY main point though is that Rannar actually now sells for 10k

-reply by John

helping out the noobs.even more.rainbows guide is...nooby.Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

ok guys...

green drags.If u a mem that is..Get 60 range + and go green drags. Buy some monks and games necklace. Use mith bolts. Range green dags from safe zones although face to face alot faster, its 500k per hour now tht d bones are 5k ea, and it takes only 1 and a half hr to get 100 d bones. Collect green dragonhides as well. Ull notice if u make 1k d bones and drahonhide, they sell to 8m. after a full inventory of  green dragonhide and d bones, go to lvl 20 wildy and tele to wildy volcano. Go north to bank. After bank tele to clan wars. Go east to go back to green drags. Btw the location is east of  clan wars. Sell lowest, people always buy highest and mid, although sleling lowest the fastest, and even if u loose some, its only bout 50k loss. I made 16m in 2 weeks. Hoped this helped. If u has questions add me, I'm sarahdomhin. Ill forever play. Btw green drags also decent ranged exp. Bout 40k ranged exp in 100 drags. 

-reply by matthew

hey i hve a few ways that may be better than all of the above. they may rquire some combat levels. btw im not a skiller so i will ot be including any thing that involves high skilling level. i hope you ejoy. btw dont think im a noob. im lvl 107 and i was hacked for 40mill so i needed some money. this so far had nothin to offer so i decided to hep out.one way is to kill flesh crawlers. they drop more herbs and are closer to a bank than caos druids. they are located in the stronghold in barbarian village on the second level. i blieve they are lvl 35. i recomend being lvl 40+ for this.another way is to mine gem rocks in shilo village. they give all kinds of jems. u need to complete the silo village quest to do so.ankou can also be a good way. they drop death and blood runes. they also drop battle staffs. they are located in the bottom lvel of the stronghold of security. i recomend being lvl 80+ for this.flax can also be good. they sell for like 100gp ea and are locted south of camelot in a fenced area.i recomend killing chickens and collecting the feathers and raw chickens for non members. chickens sell for about 75gp...ish.the all tme best way i found was aviansies. for this u need to have done trollstronghold quest. then i recomend having 43+ prayer 70+ range(recomended but not needed) u may want 70+ defence also. a rune cross bow and granite shield is recomended. you will NEED an item from saradomin zamorak and armdyl. i suggest you do temple of ivok and kill the armadyl guardians for the armadyl pendant. you wll also need rock climbing boots. unless you have 61 magic and have done edgars ruse quest. then after you have all of that you will make your way to the warriors guild. then follow the path that you took to get to dad(the troll) then yo will continue the path till you reach the cave. go through it and come back out. b4 you continue turn on protect from range. then continue past the rock throwing trolls to the first snowy path. you will need 60 str or 60 agility to get past the boulder. then turn on protect from melee and use your rope on the hole. then climb down. only the bandos creatures will attack you so stay away from them. the attack the aviansies. you can onl use range on them or magic. mithril bolts should do fine on them. torags legs and helm is a good cmbination. if you bring bones to peaches tabs you can make over 10mill in 1 trip. my all time recrd was 17mill in one trip. they drop noted adament bars and rune limbs and rune daggers p+. i recomend you alch these so bring about 500 fire runes and 100 nature runes. my name is dark kinshaw. add me if you need help. but please do not beg for money. it gets anoying and i will put you on ignore list.

I'd say the fastest way is getting your mining and smithing to 40 and making steel. Then sell steel on the Grand Exchange. Though i don't play anymore, i did however try out their PVP and it's not worth it. Everyone uses food, they don't have the safe item drop *BLEEP* anymore so you'll loose it all, and it could take like 10 minutes to kill someone because you attack until he runs out of food -_-... Steel got me 60 million off the bat. I did however, spend money on the coal because coal takes a long time to mine so i'm guilty as charged. If you mine them all (because you have patience), you'll make like 75 million (15 million more then if you buy it)

I have a lvl 49 who has 40 defence and 56 range the best way for me is get an addy crossbow and addy bolts and a varrock teleport and an anti dragon shield. after that head to wildy where green dragons are but go to your right ull see two skeletons and a small hill go on top of hill and kill the green dragon that spawns in front. It cant hit you or breathe fire either. i spend only bout 170k on 1k addy bolts make 8k range xp a trip and 128k a trip after i go through all my bolts and picking them up and only picking up dragon bones which are 4,667gp at market price i do this about 30 times till im out of bolts and i make a 3.67mil profit a day without buying food. i did this for a week and made 25.69mil plus 1.89mil range xp a week. its my quickest money and training gain and really cheap. for range 40 def and 50 range helps cuz of full blue d'hide and a addy crossbow wit normal addy arrows. try it ull make millions a week without dying.The ranger :D