xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jtmcpherson

Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

just a few ideasBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape1. Make character classes!. I know this is kinda copying off wow but Ithink rs really needs something new. You could make classes likepaladins (better against undead) necromancers(spawn zombies skeletonsect to fight) asasian(possibly 1 hit KO for first hit?) the starterclasses could just be warrior mage archer but then they branch off toeverything

2. Kick revs! They are supposed to simulate PKers butPKers could not float over lava, through obstacles, randomly appearnext to you and would not follow you through half off they wild

3. Make horses/carrages for quick travel.

4.Also it would help to make adjustments to certain minigames like castlewars to make it have a lvl 10-30 round, 30-50 round, 50-70 round ect

-reply by a loyal rs player

runescape money makingBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

umm I just do these simple things and I switch off so I don't get bored

1 unicorn horns west of stealing creation, bank at stealing creation depo box

2 farm or kill hobgobblins for limpwurt roots ( hill giants work great too)

3 ( what I do now ) mine gem rocks in shilo vill

ps ill  be in shilo wile I wait to get people to help me crack runescape mysteries if you want to help add ansel clark and contact me when I'm on. Otherwise happy money making =) 

-reply by I know stuff

best way to make moneyBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

I've played runescape for About 2 years and I quit about 6 months ago.  I have recently started playing again I think the best way to make money is skills for example get 68 fishing (the best way is fly fishing nj) go to the fishing guild and catch swordies when u get 65 fishing learn to fish with your hand(50 str) and get sword fishing gloves then it will be easy to get 76 fishing then fish sharks.

woodcutting get 60 wc and cut yews then mage trees simple.

mining get 50 mining and mine granite this would one of the easist ways to get money with quite low skills

farming.Get 33 farming and grow rannars the seed is 25k and when it grow u get 6k each rannar and you get about 6 or 7 rannas.

dragons for this u might need about a cb lvl of 70 or high range.  get a games necklace.And about 6 monkfish and a anti-dragon sheild.  teleport to clan wars go north then east kill some dragons(lvl 76) pick up the d'hide and d'bones and when u have a full inventory tele to bh and bank it. Each

full invo is about 50k.  there is a couple of parts were rangers can kill the dragon but they cant attack. Also rangers should wear full d'hide, c'bow and anti-dragon sheild  bring a c'bow d'hide and anti dragon sheild. It is a good way to make money and don't bring up anything like d boots or a fury unless your like over 100cb lvl b'cause there is ghost that may attack you. This is the best way in my opinion.

slayer.  tbh I know nothing about this but I heard it is good money thats all I can say lol.

-reply by Mark mcmichael

Think about it...Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

The runescape updates didnt change anything except for the fact that they screwed over the people who like the wildy and liked giving people presents on holidays as gifts! Trust me I am an autoer and I do real world trading ya w/e say something dumb to me but really.. They made the bots even better because of those updates... And real world trading still works fine they just go on your accounts and make it for you... It takes just alittle longer. Look I didnt bot until the updates.. Its the only way to make money. Sorry for botting... 

-reply by Runescaper!

best way to make money if ur a noob memBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

all you have to do is get a rope, ring of dueling, and 10 agility then you can make millions a day!

use the ring of dueling and go to castle warz withdraw only the rope go south ( across the bridge first ) until you find a tree with a large branch,

use the rope on the branch and you'll swing to the other lide to an island,

you'll find jangerberries every where, pick them up till u have a full inventory, keep doing thiss untill you have about 1000 jangerberries and sell 'emon the ge. Then get ready to get yourself a dragon helmet or full rune! ( btw the price has gone down 200 gp (( it used to be 623 )) so now if you want that full dragon of sara sword ull need a little morre than wat u had. Hope this helps!

everyday runescape noob, wolvesrain42 (btw if u want a friendly chat add me and join my clan chat! )

reply by trevor

Members and non membersBest Ways To Make Money In Runescape

Members in my opinion the best way to make money is kill dragons because each dragon drops its color hide and it drops dragon bones which are 3k each the better the dragon the bigger amount for the hide. Blue is better than green red is better than blue and black is better than blue. To fight steel dragons check tip.It for the tutorial. If you don't want to do combat for members you could catch shark (personally thats what I like to do.) or cut magic. For non members cut yews. For combat get a brass key in edgeville dungeon  and fight hill giants. They drop laws money big bones and alot more. Also look on tip.It to see where chaos runes are. Members can also mine pure essence. They sell for about 113 I think...  if members really want fast cash pick flax and sell. Or you could start training if you a low lvl.

-by user name 3 Sonic 3

for lvls 4-25Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

for lvls 4-25!

I personly made another account (1800shredder) he's lvl 24...

you may be thinking that I am I noob but I have a main he's (churro98) and hes lvl 91 on f2p and lvl 98 on mem...

well heres how I make money on my lvl 24...I go to jail or what ever next to barbarian village throught the seller doors or w/ethen go to the jail sell that doesent have a door on it then pull back the poster and you will be in a dungeon with lvl5 muggers then keep goin left till you see light color rooms with cockroach drones lvl8's. If your a mem they drop ranarr's including dirty herbs ect...   if your a f2p they drop gems, noted mithril ore, noted coal, and noted adamant, they also drop alot more including lumpwurt roots, all runes and more...do this until you are pleased with what you have in your invy and go to ge and sell everything at ge and you will get around 10k per invy for about 10minutes worth of work...Its good for noobs =]

for mems just get games necklace, anti dragon fire shield and good armour then tele to clan wars. Go east until you see green dragons kill them untill you get full invy of green hide and bones 1 drag drops both so each drag is 6k so 6k for full invy = 60k per invy! do this alot and youl be rich.

feel free to add churro98 or 1800shredder and ill give you more tips

-reply by 1800shreder

BEST WAY MAKING MONEYBest Ways To Make Money In RunescapeOk well first go to wildy and kill chaos druids and pick up herbs and go sell at g.E and for higher leval people like lvl60 go kill ice warriors lvl56or57 thats my best way to make moneyP.S this would not be good for NOOBs-reply by liam

making good moneyBest Ways To Make Money In RunescapeIf you are a non-member and want some money just cut up some chocolate bars with your knife so they turn in to chocolate dust it make pretty good money I got 500k on my lvl 10 by doing that.-reply by Xx slayer xX

Members Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

Best way of making money is killing green dragons. You collect 12 dragon bones, and 12 hides, and every time you sell, you can get anywhere from 55-77k each trip.

-reply by Guest

Easy money for members..Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

This is an actually up to date way to make money. All you need is a anti-dragon shield, dusty key, and falador tabs. Go to traverly dungeon and collect the dragon scales, get 26 of them. Then go back to falador, deposit and repeat. You can make about 17k each trip if you sell in G.E. (Bring energy potions to get there faster, and drop vials to keep the 26 spaces. Easyy money.Add me if you want: Rotted Tree

-reply by Rotted Tree

how to make cash fast???Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

uhh well I think I agree with chad.. Jagex has changed everything and I myself am very angry.. I still play I know I know.. But I don't exactley know why.. Like he said they tell u how to do everything and expect you to do that one thing over and over again. But to make money I go to fight pits and use tokyll to buy dragon stones.. You got to be fast only one per hour but if u got 1500 tokull then u get 65k in one dragonstone.. Good money 

-reply by iambandgeek

Replying to iGuest-chadChad, You're obviously lying about your account because you don't have much facts straight. Like Miroku said, there is a cut-off and your "3bil" comment is over the limit. Also, of course there will be weird people playing the game, there are weird people everywhere; especially on the internet. I wouldn't be astonished if you were a weird person, it's apparent you lost your sanity by trying to convince others to stop doing what they like. Nevertheless, you said you had a runecrafting cape, farming cape, construction cape, and fishing cape. Runecrafting and farming capes are two of the longest/hardest skill capes to obtain so if you really hated the game that much, you would've quit beforehand prior to acheiving those capes. Also, you gave advice to get the skill Runecrafting up by telling others to find people to assist you that say x9 airs per essence, assistance from other people in the game negates all the experience you gain by your essence if you were to do it by yourself so your argument and experiences on Runescape apparently are null-and-void. Good job Chad, but next time, actually have some experience with what you're talking about on a subject.-reply by Morphine

Mk... There really isnt an easy way to make money on RS.  I suggest that you get to cmbt 50-60 and go kill green drags.  get the anti-drag shield, and anti -fire pots, this combo will negate all of the GREEN drags fire, when you kill them ONLY PICK UP THE BONES you will make twice as much, than picking up both the bones and the hides.  if you are below lvl 50 I would reccomend a cannon.

-reply by Robert