xisto Community
-[Nero]-

Corum Online Another RPG hosted by gPotato

I saw an ad for that a couple days ago...it looks interesting. I just got a new computer, so I might be tempted to play now that I have decent hardware.gPotato is also the group that did FlyFF, if anyone was wondering. :P

It really does look nice. Very good graphics indeed. I will give it a try sometime.

I played FlyFF and I just loved it, well then my graphics card got screwed and I won't be getting a new computer before April, so I might try on this game after April but I will definitely do so, it looks promising and somehow I have this feeling it will be better than FlyFF. :P

That looks fun! I want try both, but I don't know how to look up my computer's stats. Sorry this is off topic, but could someone tell me how to, so I can possibly play this game? :lol:

I haven't played it, but I am registering for the game right now. I am always trying out new RPGs or MMORPGs. I hope it is as good as you and other people say!

I downloaded the game, but somehow, in some way, I missed the part where you MAKE AN ACCOUNT. Geez this thing is confusing... and right now the site is under construction or something ... (man I hate that)... so I can't play it. WHICH IS VERY FRUSTRATING!! Because I am an MMORPG freak.

This looks fun and I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT!! But I can't right now. Which sucks.

Bye.

Notice from jlhaslip:

Merged two posts. Please read the - Xisto Readme - . Thanks.