xisto Community
sinthetix

Sinthetik Blasphemy New to Trap17...

Greetings everyone,I'm new here. First post infact. Just wanted everyone to have a little bit of reference about me. I run a person web/graphic design e-business(Sinthetik Industries) and have done so for a number of years now. Online I generally go by my artist name Sinthetik Blasphemy. I'm a big fan of a old multiplayer game, Freelancer. I'm really into computers, gaming, music, japan, balisongs, and midievil culture. I'm currently studying for a license to become a commercial real estate agent. I highly dislike ignorance, drama, and self-pity. I am a very intelligent and extremely blunt person. Cheers.

Hello sinthetix Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You sound a little like my philosophy professor. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Hiya sin, welcome to T17. And hey, you're a designer too. Right on, check out the gfxtrap section near the bottom of the forums, you might find some inspiration and such there. :PIf you have any questions, ask me or any other staff member through pm. :(

Thnx for the welcome guys.About the GFX section. I think I will be frequenting that section. As for inspiration, as of late I have run dry save for my personal project. It's going to be a site pretty much all about me and it will take form as a series of pages implemented as understood dimensions of my reality. The project name is Emotion Deprivation followed by a exponent number for each page in the series. I think much like a computer in alot of respects and it is for a purpose. When I have something up for people to look at I will definatly link you guys. Other then that I am running very dry on ideas for a new site design for my e-business. Hopefully I come up with something soon. Cheers!

Wellcome Sinthetix, Xisto is a great free web host provider and read the readme and shoutbox rules, they are important and will help you earn hosting credits in almost no time. :PThe links are in my signature.

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Hello Sin, and welcome aboard!I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you know (and abide by) the rules of this forum while making your posts, you shouldn't have any problems at all. Of course, if you have any questions, just ask the moderators/admin as they're the people who know best.Hope you can stay active and make your contribution to what is already a great web community!See you on the boards!

Hey sinthetix- we've already talked over in the vent forum, but, welcome anyways. I also think Freelancer is an incredibly fun game. ^^ Anyways, enjoy Xisto... It's a great forum.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hos't'ing account

:End of Automated Message:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Thank you for trying to help our new members. But repeating the same exact message over and over again is not necessary. Contribute with quality posts. Warning.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)