xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hemjoe

Is Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

Reply To AngelaIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

Angela,

I joined on June 9th. It was only $1.95 and I am having a really rough time finding a (real) job. I then sent them an email, telling them I was unsure, as it seemed to entail a lot more, learning and finacially, and received a very terse reply that "HE" had paid $1.87 for my Internet Service Provider Address and there are NO refunds. I went to my old emails today, as I thought I would try this again. I have NOT been able to get thru to the company, phone and/or email, I did not know this would cost me more $$ and it's outdated and, in my opinion, if we have enough people that are getting scammed, or being asked for more $$$, or receiving outdated material, I think it may be time for a Class Action Lawsuit!! I believed them, I thought they were, directly, involved with Google, (they AREN'T) and I have kept every email since I started, which wasn't long. I am going to make up a different email address, if anyone isn't happy, paid extra money, etc and would like to get into this Class Action Lawsuit, I'll start the process, I'd be happy too. It's just not nice. Take care  , people, please let me know.  I really dislike cocmpanies tht take advantage of people that need to make an income and the only people that do, are the thieves who are all making money from our bad financial situations! I'm going to be bookmarking this page and coming back to see if more people aren't happy, or getting scammed or...<sigh> My Dad used to say, "If it seems too good to be true, that's because it is!!"

-reply by Debra

I believe it is a scamIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

This is why I thank it is a scam they say for a $1.95 we well help you .Why don't they have $79.90 in big print like the $1.95 instead it is hiding some were in little print if it is there at all .It should read for 1.95and 79.90 a month we will help .Here is something else the phone number on the bank statement need an access code  .I was only able to find there phone number after reading about 20 complaint and there one of the people who was also complaining was able to find there phone number . If anyone needs it here it is 1-800-497-4988 they well not give you your money back but you will be able to cancel the account so you won't get charged a second time .What a scam!  

-reply by kevin

Disputing the transaction?Is Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

Hi, I too fell for this scam and have been charged $47.50, and an additional $2 charge, which the company claims is not theirs. I called my bank to cancel my card and dispute the claim. I have a question for anyone else who has also disputed the charges - have there been any adverse consequences to doing this, I.E. Anything happening to your credit score? Has the company tried to contact you about it? Also, have you won your dispute claims? Thank you so much! I'm a law student and should have known better. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is.

-reply by Noelle

QuickProfitKIt Ripoff/ScamIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

Yes, I too was scammed.  It is interesting that when you call the number on your statement 866-481-8192 they answer the telephone by saying "What number is listed on your statement?"

That is because more than one scam is run from the same facility.  They know that you are calling to cancel the charge from your credit card.  So once cancelled with them I see in the disclaimer they e-mailed me that Identity Vault will charge $24.95 after 7 days.  I call back to be sure that is cancelled, you have to call another number for them 866-396-2729.  I asked at both numbers for their address and SURPRISE they are both from 545 8th Avenue #401 New York, New York  10018.  How many more are there? They make $79.86 for each person to call and cancel something that probably doesn't exist anyway.  Amazing.  Yes, lets get these guys to stop this. 

-reply by Madaboutripoff

quickprofitkit.Com is a SCAM! I do fail for this trick.

When you agree to buy the product for $1.00 you are also force to trail a whatever product I still do know about for 2 days for $79.86. I then got a called from my credit card company saying that there is a "illegal transaction" for 79.86 from this company, hence the CC does know about this trick too.

People, this is a SCAM company.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off. I will go to every major search site posting this message until this company is close out.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not accept to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this company soon, confiscated all the properties/financial, and then put all these people on jail including the people work there.

The said thing here is also the employee of this company.. Where are their moral and how did they sleep at night? 

-reply by StupidME_TX

credit cardIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

I was going to sign up for this profit lance until I got to the part where they wanted my credit card #,

I believe that any of these programs that don't offer paypal for payment must be a scam, if it actually only cost $1.95 one time payment why don't they offer paypal?????????? Paypal is a secure way to make a single payment, (THATS WHY THEY DON'T OFFER IT).

-reply by scared off

UnsubscribeIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

I have spent all afternoon searching for a way to unsubscribe from Profit House before they start charging me a monthly fee.  I've talked to my credit card Co. And they couldn't do anything to help me.  If anyone knows a number or email address, of them, I would appreate you sending it to me.

Thanks,

Bill

Profit centre online(visual web tools)(webwizard)only paid 2 dollars 3weeks ago and nothing else has come out of my bank don't think it is a scam,even though every1 says it is.

This is a scam. They get you charging you a nominal charge, then if you miss the fine print, you very quickly get charged 80.00 with no recourse for a refund. But that's not the worst part, the worst par tis that you get bombarded with sales calls the very next day after you order it online. And they give your number to other companies. It's a SCAM people. ..Once again I had to learn the hard way, that if it sounds too good to be true, it's not true... 

-reply by Sandra O'loughlin

It is a scam of sortsIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

They lure you in with the $1.95 fee with the option to upgrade and then a week later will charge your account roughly $80. I could not get a straight answer if this was a monthly fee and why it was not disclosed upon signing up.They say it was...But funny I can"t find it now.

It appears after looking at the first course the the information is real and legit..They should just say what it is and charge the proper amount up front. They would get a much better response and people would know what they are getting, how much it is costing and not feel like they have been ripped off.

Hello,If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at (8/6/6)-481-8192 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.Your satisfaction is our number one concern,Thanks,-reply by Helen Burgess

Hello,If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-481-8192 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.Your satisfaction is our number one concern,Thanks,

-reply by Brenda

Hello,Is Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-481-8192 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.Your satisfaction is our number one concern,Thanks,

-reply by Tracey