xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hemjoe

Is Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

The profit lance system can only be described as a learning center. It is a great resource for beginners to learn the basics of making money online. I myself have had personal experience in the program and was a total beginner before i started. Now as i read through all the information (loads of it) i have started to pick up methods and have started to implement these. However what i have learnt so far has surpassed any expectations i had in the first place. The system provides a in depth guide to making money and along with this 15 free sites to help you try out and implement these projects. So if there is anyone out there who also use the site please let me know. But for others i definitely suggest you check it out whether you are a beginner or not there is something for everyone to learn i am sure. :P

The profit lance system can only be described as a learning center. It is a great resource for beginners to learn the basics of making money online. I myself have had personal experience in the program and was a total beginner before i started. Now as i read through all the information (loads of it) i have started to pick up methods and have started to implement these. However what i have learnt so far has surpassed any expectations i had in the first place. The system provides a in depth guide to making money and along with this 15 free sites to help you try out and implement these projects. So if there is anyone out there who also use the site please let me know. But for others i definitely suggest you check it out whether you are a beginner or not there is something for everyone to learn i am sure. :)

Posted Image

I'm having great success with Profit Lance. So in my own experience, it's far from being a scam.

Besides, Profit Lance provides you with the information you need to make money online. The

information is valid and accurate. What you do with that information depends on you.

I'm thinking about buying the Profit Lance system. But one of the thing I'm weary of is programs that teach you how to sell their product.What I'm looking for is more of a way to maximize Google AdSense revenue. Way to pick up traffic to your site, as well as get high conversion rates from visitors to clickers. Does the Profit Lance system do any of this, or is it just one of you typical "Make money by selling our products and having referrals" systems?Any response would be greatly appreciated, as I've been ripped off my numerous internet marketing schemes, so I've make a resolution to myself to research a company before I pay a cent. Thanks.

Profit Lance does maximize Adsense revenue

If you are looking to maximize either Adsense or Clickbank revenue, Profit Lance is definitely the way to go. I've been using Profit Lance to learn affiliate marketing and I can tell you without a doubt that this is by far the best system that I have ever used... And I have used a few.

Yes, Profit Lance teaches you to promote their system and make money online but the it also teaches you how to best promote products in general, how to find your niche, and eventually how to market your own product if you would like. You'll learn about keywords, you'll receive tools to help you best choose your keywords, and you'll be able to learn all of this through either ebooks, tutorials, or videos

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Paul

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Profit Lance is definitely not a scam but if you need a course dedicated to

Certain area, I would suggest finding one that cater only to that subject. In the case of improving adsense, you should look at Joel Comm's Adsense Secrets.

Profit Lance provides enough info for you to make money but it's not a specialized course.

HiCan I work with this profit lance from a different pcs:How many hours ddo I need to spend with it online in a day?Do I need to spend more after buying?Charles mumoNairobi kenya-reply by char

Hi ,I cant get anybody to answer those qiz for me from PL. I am at the same dillema. I am not a newbbie but I read all those reviews and I am confused to join PL or not.Can you please clarify this for me do you recommend it on personal basis? may I join under you? and if so will you direct me personally if I don't get it do I have to download some programs coz I will be working from different (from public cyber) 

Thanks in advance,

Charles mumo nairobi kenya

Have you made any money yetIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

Hello

I do not mind sending ?3.98 but if it is a bit of a scam he is receiving  ?3.98 x 1000's and going in his pocket.

I have recently lost my job, perhaps you could share or simplify his readings and let me have an insight to what he is explaining.

There should always be enoufgh business for everyone so why no netweork?

Thanks

Angie

Why is so much of the course material out of date?Is Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

I bought the course & it has alot of good stuff in it.  I am working diligently to apply it, but I have also been frustrated because alot of the course material is dated and obsolete.  It relys heavily on Overture at several critical places in the method.  Overature is no longer in business.  It directs learners to Google Zeitgeist but the site has been reworked and PL directions are outdated and difficult for a person who is new at this.  It directs learners to Ebay Hot Categories which is no longer a free service.  I am working very hard to figure out work-arounds for each of these, but it seems to me that this stuff is difficult enough as it is.  Thoughts?

-reply by newatthis

Profit LanceIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

I am realy contemplating purchasing this prouct but as I am from SouthAfrica. I'm not sure if this will work for me. Please can some1 tell me if it works for South Africans. Also is this complecated and if it doesnt work can I get a refund.

-question by naseema

Buyer bewareIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

I feel like I have been decieved.  The reeason for guying into the site and what the site offers is two different things.  And the phone number on the site to cancel before you get hit with a 69 dollar charge is another message charging 4.95 to give you the right phone number to call to cancell.  Its a scam to charge you another 4.95 just so they wont charge you the 69 dollars for the end of free trial monthly costs. Thats BS

Scam: Profit Studio Learning Is Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

Beware of the scam: Profit Studio Learning which is marketed through GOOGLE!

Google related Scam

They get you to sign up for a 15 day trial for $1.95 then tell you it is a 7 day trial and then if you don't cancel in that 7 day trial period, they begin to charge a monthly fee - $69.90 a month.  for starters, I guess.  I can imagine that it could get worse.

-reply by Mjgouldini

recently purchased plIs Profit Lance A Scam Or Not

recently purchased, like last night, but not until I found everything I could to make the decisions.  most products there are numerous and numerous negatives reported. I saw a couple, like some things are outdated and there was a comment about having to pay more than the original up front fee. I don't know without specifics what they had to pay out, but by reading some of the information, you will have to pay investments every now and then to have others click on your info, etc.   I'm very excited and I know I will run into some things that I don't understand, but what I found most promising was the lady who emailed Michael whenever she got stuck, and heard back from him in very timely  manners. As I said I've heard 98% good and maybe 2% or less bad.  And there's always going to be someone who finds fault in everything! (take a pill! chill!)

I'm excited about the education I will receive. I've tried on my own too many times and hit dead ends. Hey what we have to pay up front for this education is awesome, that's why I was willing to go ahead with it. What a deal! Be blessed. I'm going to make it work for me, and I hope you will be able to make up your mind and do the same.

I'm definitely going to keep up with everyone and let them know how it's going for me.! on lindasthoughtsexpressed.Com

-reply by linda

Is Profit Learning Studio a scam?Is Profit Lance A Scam Or NotOn Saturday, May 23, 2009 I paid the 1.95 fee for more information. Then I sent an email asking if I needed a website to participate and I got a generic email on Tuesday just telling me to log in to the website. When I went to the website, I couldn't find the place to log in so I called the phone number that was provided in the email. Well, that was a dead end too. The phone message said that they were closed and asked me to call back during business hours. Well, these are their business hours. Why are they closed on a Wednesday at 9:50am? The recorded voice also said that I could leave a message, but I didn't hear the usual beep/tone. I tried to leave a message anyway, but I don't think it was recorded.In my email to them I asked if I could have my 1.95 back if one does indeed need a website. I did just start a myspace account, but I have no idea if that would count. I feel I was taken. I'm just glad the amount was small, but still, that's a gallon of gas, almost! I liked the idea of workin from home, even though I didn't quite get what I would be doing. And I think I found the ad on Google which to me seemed to give it more credence. But I guess I'm naive when it comes to computers. Is anyone else having trouble contacting the company? Has anyone had a positive experience?-reply by Angela Kane

Is Profit Lance A Scam Or NotIs Profit Lance A Scam Or NotReplying to (G)naseemaIt will work no matter where you are, however, I would advise against wasting your money on it because:1) Most of the material is 2 years old, and drastically outdated.2) The "free" sites that they setup for members are a joke.3) The customer support is brutal...They just want your money!4) 3 of the sites they promise to you are promotional sites for this system. Clickbank has recently pulled the producy from their site, so it's unlikely you would paid for any sales, if in fact that ever happened.-reply by Larry Dunsby