xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr ? impressive

My Teacher Is Satan's Lovechild No kidding

My teacher is a terrible person. She is ridiculously mean. She gives out homework just to see my classmates and I suffer at the hands of her burning wretchedness. She's also overweight. She's HUGE. I mean she is so big, she's bigger than my great grandmother! (Corny joke, most people won't get it). At one point, she was almost fired. All of the students in my 8th grade algebra 1 class did terrible on a test. I MEAN TERRIBLE. It was out of 52. I won't say what I got but it was in between 18 and 20. I hate her. So on thursday we had an assembly. We were told to behave approporiately and nothing more. So we are there and me and my friends are whispering and just having fun. Nobody hears us. The only reason she saw is because my one friend is retarded and is sitting there moving around with his head in his hands. So she gives my friends after school detentions because she didn't see me. However my friend says she found out I was talking too and I will have an afterschool detention on wednesday. This is ridiculous. If I have an afterschool detention I WILL e-mail my prinicipal.God, she is terrible.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
One of the reasons The Vent section was closed last time was due to abusing the VENT as a propaganda hatred forum. The Vent is NOT designed so that you don't have to watch what you are saying. This is stil the forum of Xisto and your expression can be delivered without using such crude words. I have given warning for even lesser than this post. This is your last warning. Do not abuse The Vent section.

She's also overweight. She's HUGE. I mean she is so big, she's bigger than my great grandmother!

okay that wasn't funny at all. ranting about your teacher being satan's lovechild is one thing and talking about her weight is another. if you meant those two to be connected with each other, you're in serious trouble kid. watch what you say.

doing assignments is something students are told do so they would understand lessons more. it's not something used to punish kids. if you think doing assignments is hard enough, wait 'til you get to highschool or college. things will get a LOT complicated, that i'm sure of. if you can't handle simple stuff, what more when you encounter life-changing decisions where you need a lot more thinking than just doing some simple math equations. teachers are there to make things easier, not to make things a lot complicated. of course that would only happen if it's a two-way. teachers help students understand the topic, and students help teachers to understand them more (or simply put it, teachers say to students, "help me to help you"). the problem is that you always see the bad in your teacher, not the good one. if you get to know her a little bit more, you'll be surprised that what you think about most people are not what it's always is.

about your friend who told your teacher about your behavior, and you and your friends getting detention, like what i've said, going to school is also about abiding by the rules. this is to make students become more responsible people when they step out to the real world. the reason why detention exists is for students to think of what they've done and reflect about it, just like how convicts spend their time on jail to straighten their acts out.

if you think all of it is just a nuisance, you have to think twice. better yet, act a little more mature, with your decisions and what you say.

Your teacher doesn't seem that bad. First off you were behaving badly during an assembly. So she gave you a detention, nothing knew there. Then on the aspect of the test. Did you study for the test? You cannot blame the teacher because the teacher can't help you learn.

Then on the aspect of the test. Did you study for the test? You cannot blame the teacher because the teacher can't help you learn.

exactly. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that people who prepare for an upcoming exam end up with much better results. it's only in the end when the results are given that students who didn't get a high score complain that the exam is difficult than admitting that they didn't review on it beforehand. one shouldn't rely on luck to pass an exam, it takes a certain amount of effort on your part.
speaking of exams, i'll be having mine a few hours later, but i believe i have acquired some knowledge about it :D and if i did ever get a low score, it's because i crammed :P

I don't see how your teacher is "Satan's Lovechild" as you claim.1. Her weight has nothing to do with her ability to teach. Picking on someone because she's larger than the average person isn't cool. If you have a legitimate problem with something that your teacher can change (i.e. the way that she treats students), then that's fine. But physical makeup should not even be brought up.2. You didn't really list anything that qualifies as "mean." She makes you take tests. She grades fairly, even though it means that everyone flunks the test. Unless she's doing something that goes against a - the law or b - school policy, she's just doing her job. She's not there to be liked. She's there to help you learn things. You might never actually need a lot of the math that you learn, but you have to learn it anyway. 3. You might be miserable when the teacher assigns homework, but remember that SHE has to grade ALL of it at some point. Let's just say that a teacher has five periods a day with twenty students in each class (a low estimate, sure, but go with it for a minute). This means that, every time she assigns you homework, she has to spend her time - OUT OF CLASS time at that - grading 100 assignments. If she assigns 100 students 20 math problems, then...yeah. That's a lot of grading to do. If she just wanted to make you miserable, she would torture you during her IN CLASS TIME instead of including herself in the torture by assigning homework that she has to grade on weekends and evenings.4. Getting detention for talking is an expected and reasonable consequence. If you don't want to spend your time in detention, be quiet during assemblies. By the time we're old enough to have algebra classes, we should know that it's rude to talk when other people are trying to talk.

Edited by FolkRockFan (see edit history)

lol, like I said before, I think you just want to blame your teacher on things that were purely your fault. But, most kids/teens do sort of things. They want to blame others on actions/ or they things that they could have controlled. Now maybe your teacher is our to get you, and this does happen, very rarely though.

Yeah that's probably it...

Except it's not.

Of course there is probably no reason why the team leader doesn't like her at all nor does the principal.

Because you know they aren't adults or anything.

You guys are pretty quick to jump the gun.

okay that wasn't funny at all. ranting about your teacher being satan's lovechild is one thing and talking about her weight is another. if you meant those two to be connected with each other, you're in serious trouble kid. watch what you say.

Please, it was a joke from a little watched video on youtube.

Take off your angry cap anytime sir.

Yea I agree what does anything with her being mean have to do with her weight? Either way she sounds like my bus driver, except for the face that we own the bus driver. There is nothing he can do we are just crazy because he is mean. :P So in a way I understand your problem and also wish that she gets fired!

Dont worry homie im with you and Mr? impressive it was the shiaas that were danceing. Sunnis loved Saddam and i dont want to get out of topic here. I hate teachers because they ruin nice childrem. A child has a nice talent just when he is born instead of helping him find it they ruin it with books and other loads of *BLEEP* that is never going to help him in his life except to get a certifigate and thats about it but no where in his life it is going to help him to know what Pythagoras theorem meant. Wow i hope the world changes. Im with you bro just hang in there.

You guys are pretty quick to jump the gun.

pretty quick to jump the gun? dude, you're the one who goes on ranting of something as shallow as that. most people... no make that MATURE people would know what is wrong with what you've said and done.

Please, it was a joke from a little watched video on youtube.

just because someone else made the joke, doesn't make you "clean". it's just one way of spreading the negativity. one more thing, what is funny to you might not be funny to someone else. that's why i said, watch what you say, because you might offend other people.

in a way I understand your problem and also wish that she gets fired!

wishing for other people's ill-being and hope that they become unfortunate? jeez, for someone who doesn't know that person, you're pretty much judgmental. i can't believe there are people in this forum who can be so immature, frankly speaking.

I hate teachers because they ruin nice childrem. A child has a nice talent just when he is born instead of helping him find it they ruin it with books and other loads of *BLEEP* that is never going to help him in his life except to get a certifigate and thats about it but no where in his life it is going to help him to know what Pythagoras theorem meant. Wow i hope the world changes. Im with you bro just hang in there.

do you even know what you're talking about?! or do you want me to pinpoint every WRONG statement in what you have just said? like what i've said, teachers are there to HELP STUDENTS ENHANCE THEIR SKILLS WHICH WOULD HELP THEM LATER IN LIFE... well, since i am talking to an immature kid, i think there is no sense in stuffing you with all these stuff. apparently you won't understand... hopefully later in life, but with that kind of attitude, i think you're a hopeless case.
you wanna know why i am frustrated? it's because my mom is a teacher. speaking of her as my mom, she might not be the best person in the world, but that's besides the point. but speaking of her as a teacher, i have high respects for what she does. in fact i have high respects for teachers and professors, because what they do is a noble cause, just as doctors help and cure the sick and nurses tend to the sickly people. they try their best to help kids, and i say ANNOYING KIDS, with learning so in the end these kids would be better off in life. and here you go rant as if teachers are the worst people in the world? tsk. watch what you say. apparently some people don't know the importance of hard work.

again, watch what you say.

All of the students in my 8th grade algebra 1 class did terrible on a test. I MEAN TERRIBLE. It was out of 52.

Algebra I is considered one of the toughest subjects you'll ever have to take in high school (sometimes middle). For one thing, I would have recommended that you should have studied. Sometimes it takes many hours before you can understand one equation.
On the other hand, maybe the teacher isn't very good at what she does? But there's no need to insult her.

Look, there's no way the entire class did bad in algebra. I think you just did bad and you're assuming everyone else did, too. I don't think you have to study for hours for algebra, cause if you pay good attention in class you should understand pretty much everything. I never took algebra, I skipped it, but such is my experience in Algebra II and Precalculus. And, on the point of homework, it's math, so you should expect homework every night. If you really hate homework that much, do it with some friends or something...And I'm not even going to comment on your teacher being fat...

zak, school is not the best way to learn, but it IS a way for humans to take advantage of the distilled knowledge of the ages. Through the medium of schools and universities humans can learn skills that it took decades and even centuries to develop.We are fortunate to know so much today. The vaccines that protect your from disease, the electricity that lights your home, the satellites and networks that make this very forum possible - all these are the results of human KNOWLEDGE, and that knowledge is so powerful that it has to be protected, to be passed on to the next generation.This is why schools and colleges exist. And they are not the only way of absorbing knowledge. You could read. If you talk to any person who reads a lot, and diversely, the amount of knowledge they command is fascinating.Knowledge is a vast and fascinating country - it is (at least to an individual) limitless, and you can journey through it as long as you live, and never know it all.Enough has been said for and against the teacher in question, so I won't add anything on that topic. But those who are young, beware of making fun of older people who are overweight - you never know, it might lie in your future as well. And that would be poetic justice of a sort, wouldn't it? When you look at a person you feel you should scorn, remember, there, but for the grace of god, go we.

I think alot of oof us have been there have hadthat teacher.. cause I rember a few back in school that I thought were really bad.. heck one of the teachers I had her last name was Sanati yeah rearange it and thats excactly who I tought she was..