xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off

Anyone in England watch the documentry about Jonny Kennedy...IT was exttremely depressing I found myself to be crying unstopable...It was about the life of John Kennedy a 36 Year old man who was suffering from Epidermolysis Bullosa every since he was born.His skin could fall off from even the littlest touch of friction....IT would cause many blisters and give him MUCH pain....and then his skin would fall off...It showed the last few months of his life and how he organised his own funeral and did what he always wanted to do...knwo that any minute he would die.There was a bit where he was sleeping and he said that sometimes he would stick to his bed and can not move and he would be in much pain......When his mother was changing him you could see all the green and yellow puss from his skin where it had fallen off and it gave me much pain inside to watch it...But it was somewhat funny how Johnny alweays tried to look on the bright side and joke about his illness.When he died his brother and mother were happy that he didn't have to go through all the pain ever again....

Hey,I think that man is very strong to be still going on with life na dbearing with all the pain that he is going through for it is difficult. It is quite difficult for me to understand for I am perfectly healthy but sometimes I feel that people like Mr Johnny have more respect for their lives as they are more grounded because of their conditions and I salute to them.

this is really awful! I probably wouldn't bring myself to live. This man is very strong-willed.