xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown" help me

how to finish shakedown in gta vice city..

GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown"

Replying to DjLuki

Hey.You go inside the mall..Then any windows that is ..Well, faded colour..Which you cant really see through the window. There should be "blips" on the minimap. Triangles symbolises windows on the mall's 1st floor. Squares means ground floor.Shoot all the windows,but in only bout 2minutes..Hope you finish the mission..

-reply by Daniel Chok Heng Nian

you can finish shake down

GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown"

How to finish shakedown in gta vice city.. GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown" Replying to DjLukiHey.You go inside the mall..Then any windows that is ..Well, faded colour..Which you cant really see through the window. There should be "blips" on the minimap. Triangles symbolises windows on the mall's 1st floor. Squares means ground floor.Shoot all the windows,but in on... Read more.

Read the FIRST post of this Topic. - Express your Opinion! Contribute Knowledge :-).

-reply by utsav shrestha

how to complete mission "shakedown"GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown"

in the starting when you are outside the mansion , in parking take a gun which shots 3 bullets at one time then step down move to left there is one stinger take it drive to north point mall in 2 minutes or few seconds more.When you reach there go in the mall and with the help of that blinking triangles on map locate shops which have glasses and shot on them they will break down.Now like this only break all glasses in the mall in remaining 3 minutes and then you will clear the mission.Remember there glasses on top floor also. 

-reply by kunjan

read carfully you will see a lot of yello blinkies on the radar just follow the blinkies lead you 

it will lead you to a window and that will be the window you have to break

and if you do not understand just go to youtube and type gta vice city mission shakedown it

will give you a video of the mission 

Same place you have got to be stuck. Either you are using the ripped version or the 2 cd version with crack. I too got stuck in that and had to spend about 6 days and played the stage over a hundred time until I decided that it is impossible and rested for two days and after that, Bingo! I crossed the race as a pro.Once this level was OK everything was just fine and I finished the game in a go.Then was the time for ripped San Andreas.A few months ago while going through my CD collection I found that my second CD had some damage on surface coating and hence I am no longer able to load the game. Actually I am not too keen to play it all over again. It is that SA is exciting and great. GTA IV is however not my cup of tea as my RIG does not come up to the requirements and is not running at all. This is the biggest disappointment for me from the GTA series. The level you are talking about is won not by racing but by chance. This is what I have understood from the game.And of-course your wanted level goes high just as you go high seeing your school teacher.

bux, I'm going to say two things.1. Why bump the topic?2. Upgrade your PC to fit the requirements for Grand Theft Auto IV.The topic starter (TS) was talking about GTA Vice City, not IV. (Well, I don't think he was, I didnt read the whole thread).

how to finish the shake down?!GTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown"

its just very easy... (for me) first get the gun beside the stinger then go to the north point mall but make sure you drive fast. After that when you are already there go inside the mall. And if you can see there is pink blinks on the map and just brake all the windows there but make sure that you will run around and if you are being after by the police or cops type the cheat LEAVEMEALONE and if you are out of armor type PRECIOUSPROTECTION and if your life is already low type ASPIRINE thats all... 5000 ring asset at your mansion!!

-reply by Gianni

GTA Liberty city ~ ice balls missionGTA: Vice City -- I'm Stuck In Mission "ShakeDown"

Iam undone by the ice ball mission in liberty city , the situation is I ve to pick ice balls along with me to finish of the canadians I don't know how to proceed , so kindly any help me

-reply by SANU

its my first tym posting here so sorry for my wrong post,..that is very simple just get a motor bike go to the mallgo inside the mall with the bike,.. i mean use the bike when entering the mall,..its possible its the way i do it,..then hit every target window using usi.,..well its the only gun you can use when riding a bike haha,..hope it helps,..

ok now im stuck with this misson called "Driver" this is a mission you get from purchasing the malibu club. i can't beat this guy because my car is slower, and the police are chasing me... plus im always crashing.. any idea how i can beat him? or if there re ny cheats because i have spent to much time and stil acn't finish this mission.

well just type in the cheat getthereveryfastindeed or onspeed and u will pass it really easily:)