xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Php Version 5.1.6 Available On Trap Accounts? since ???

Just was looking at the phpinfo for the Hosted Accounts and do we really have PHP Version 5.1.6?When did that start? Now we can make use of all the nice stuff in php5. OOPS and the Mysql stuff just keeps getting better here. Keep it coming Opaque.

Where is my mind.. I thought I made the post gamma.xisto.com/info.phpPHP and SQL were upgraded right after the Forum Upgrade (v2.2.1). During which time we suffered 2 days worth of loss on this Forum. This led to many accounts stalling during the forum upgrade duration.I'm sorry if I forgot to mention that. I thought I was doing that but I guess it was over the messenger :P Sorry, sometimes too many open windows leads to mentioning it on the wrong window.PS you can check all server's PHP version by doing [server_name].xisto.com/info.php

this is another surprise from Xisto, thanx for keeping us updated with the latest version of softwares.I was looking for Xisto to upgrade to PHP 5, and that has happened now. Now we can test the new scripts and exploit the knowledge with OOPS and enhanced security functions of PHP 5