xisto Community
TypoMage

Sig Making Help! Too many Backgrounds

I am into sig making now. But I need some help. I have so many backgrounds but no Render or Text. So I need help.I have gone to Render World and I have gone to Da Font but I need a different website! :DAll help is apreciated! :P

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

hmmm the renders... well render world or something is the best i think, make a couple of posts, and you can get in the premium part if i'm not mistaken. Or just go to google and search for renders or something close to that. Thats how most people come with their renders. Or another thing you can do is go to deviantart or look it up with google, search for 'Render package'. You have tons of those.Fonts, thats the hard part, what i tend to do is save all the fonts i ever used, also the ones i downloaded on dafont or whatever. Put them all into suitcase or some other program that handles fonts. And just scroll till you find the good one. Its allways a struggle to find the good font.

Ok Wassie I will listen to your advice. Thanks for all of your help. ( So I have to make an account to get more renders from the site. Thinks )

i agree about the fonts. You can find a lot of fonts that look really cool but then when you go to use them on your work. None of them look good. Thats the main reason i struggle with text on my work. Kust stick with it. Finding all the right stuff such as renders and that are just as much part of designing for begginers as actually creating the piece imoa. Try cutting renders yourself but get comfortable with the basics first.Overall if you want to use pre cut renders its all looking around and pratice.Goodluck you know where i am if you need me.lol

Renders and text are easy.Most of the time you can get away with the same render everyone else has been using recently, and you can get away with simple fonts like arial or times.Personally I think backgrounds are one of the biggest factors when doing sigs, so always make sure those are as good as you can do with whatever skill level you may be at.If you want to do something different with renders, try getting renders that are good quality but from unpopular games/movies, etc., because they're probably not used nearly as much as the more popular stuff. You can also cut your own if you can do it neatly and it's not already been done.And with text you can try using some really out of the box ones, or try making them a real part of the rest of your sig, like putting them on a wall or on a person's shirt, or something.Mainly, just experiment, and keep making sigs. You'll get all that stuff easy.