xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nadalbg

Forum Offers 3.5 Cents Per Post!

Wow just for posting I got to check this out! :P

If we say that each post takes abut 5 or 6 minutes for reading the topic and thinking of a reply etc.... then that's a hell of a long time for one measly dollar IMHO its a waste of my time, that's like 42 cents per hour, i could find that much money on the streets of london, as i live in the UK not USA, how much would you have got if you, most likely against the TOS of that forum and this forum, got a referral?Fair play to anyone who wants to try this but i wouldn't and you need to read the rules or get the hell of these forums because we don't want silly referral links here, as the mods have pointed out :P

That's not a whole lot of money considering the time that it takes to participate in a forum. I would rather spend my time here earning hosting credits for my site. I can always earn cash at my day job :P