xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IceWolf

Hello

I just wanted to say hy and introduce a little bit. I am 15 years old boy from Slovenia. I like to read, listen to music (Depeche Mode, AC/DC, R.E.M., Iron Maiden, Queen...) and work in Photoshop or CorelDraw. If you want to know anything, just ask.

(i need to practice my english :P )

Hey! Welcome to Xisto. You'll find this place with friendly and helpful members, so if you have any questions, just ask around. :D But your English is fine, no need to worry. :P If you're into the free web hosting here, be sure to read the Rules here. And you'll be fine. Basically, if you want your hosting account to be accepted, you have to make quality posts to the forum. (One liners are considered spam)

I'm also into Depeche Mode, AC/DC, etc. :P Cool! :D Have fun Posting.

AC/DC is awesome, i also like Metallica, and hi my name is Dave this place is friendly, fun, and helpful with everything you need from computer gaming to computer programming, i've gotten so much help here with everything hope it is as helpful to you as it is to me :P

Yes I do agree try spelling a little more better.Other then that welcome to Xisto where you can get free website hosting. :PWe are all happy to have you here!

Hello welcome to the great forum. THis is a good place to chill and get free hostin g some memebrs are a pain in the tushie, no everyone is nice and ffriendly and if u need anythig just holla and soembody is sure to assist in your problem in less than a mili second!

Hey Icewolf! Like everyone else said, your English is fine(maybe even better than mine, and I'm American :P)AC/DC is probably my favorite band, so I'd have to say you have a great taste in music. Never heard of Depeche Mode but I'm sure they are good. Have fun around here and read the rules if you haven't already!