xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Norrad

Just Saying Hi A short introduction...

Hi Everyone,

Thought I should introduce my self to the community :P Mmmm, where to start.

My name is Darron, I'm a 26 year old teacher from Bangkok, Thailand (well I'm actually from South Africa, but I have been living in Bangkok for the past 10 months). I run a personal blog at http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/ that is proving to be quite popular. But unfortunately it is down more than it is up at the moment :D

Love me or hate me, I aim to become a valuable member of the community.

Bring your interests, I am sure you will find something on these forums to enjoy.A bit of a traveller are you? And where did you study for your Teaching Certificate? South Africa?Nice place, I hear. I have a local Doctor and his family which hails from those parts.And I look forward to your participation on the Forums we love so dearly. :P

Thanks for the welcome jlhaslip,You might be overwhelmed by my interests, they seem to change hourly :P Yeah, I was a bit of a traveller until I settled here in Bangkok. I've fallen in love with the place.I did my degree back in South Africa and I got my teaching certificate here in Thailand.Both Thailand and South Africa are lovely places, you should plan a visit .

Edited by Norrad (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto! An hi to you too. ( I hope you enjoy your stay :P )

Welcome Darron! I hope you keep your word and become a valuable member here. I'm don't plan to be much of a traveler myself, but I am only 15. Don't know a whole lot about Thailand, I did a project on it in the 6th grade (I live in the US by the way). Anyways, read the rules and post good, quality things!By the way, I like the comic on your site :P