xisto Community
Iceblade

What's Your First System?

Atari 2600, damn so many hours playing Berzerk, Night Driver and Missile Command. Oh and who can forget the dozen different versions of Defender....

The Nintendo Entertainment System, or NES, was my first. Super Mario Bros., Tetris, Arkanoid, Dragon Warrior... Ah... Memories... But I wasn't actually all that into gaming at the time, I was, after all, a toddler at the time. I first REALLY started gaming with the SUPER Nintendo. The first game I had ever beaten was Star Fox. I also had a lot of fun with Mario Paint, Kirby Super Star, Chrono Trigger, F Zero, and The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. Some of my favorite games of all time are on that old, gaming console. I used to spend all of my allowance renting games for it, and occasionally buying them.First game I ever bought with my own money was Super Star Wars, which was kinda fun, but mostly frustrating. Ahh, Super Nintendo, good times...

My first system was the original Nintendo with Super Mario Brothers 3 and Dr. Mario. Such fun times it was, strangely enough it was my mother who taught me to play the games but it didn't take long before I surpassed her.

My first system was not playing tetris system so it nitendo but I was playing much salt unlike when I started the computer with internet play and more than 12 Hours a day many pozarazen the Internet it is games</span>

My first ever gaming system that I owned, was the Playstation 1 I believe. I loved playing the games on it, despite the crappy graphics.Although, later on, I did get older ones, just as more of a novelty thing. Like the Nintendo 64, and other handheld consoles.Currently I own an Xbox 360, PS2 (doesn't work well anymore), Nintendo Gamecube (the Wii sucks), and the PSP (Playstation Portable).

Family computer! A red and white game console. I don't really remember the brand. I do remember inserting cartridges (Dragonball, hercules, mario, teenage mutant ninja turtle and adventure island.) Those were the days when you need to have a certain degree of imagination to make the characters look real. Oh.. pacman, galaga and battle city!

i cant remember what it was but it was those ones were you had a mini cartridge that went in the top Oh I remeber now Game boy. Back them it was amazing then I upgraded to game boy color and i was the shizzle back then. Telly wise my first game console must have been a nintendo to. It was the one that looked luke a 10 x bigger cartidge than the gamebox and it was two dee. You had the red cartridge with like 40 pins that you would force into this thing and the game would load. The thing is probably a collectors item by now lol. Then there was the SEGA Station then I had PS 1 and now PS3 wow technology. Now theres wii and playstation project Natal

My first system I owned was a Nintendo Entertainment System and the game that I played was one of the Mario games. And I still have the TV i used somewhere in the shed lol ;) I might open up the TV and customize it then sell it on ebay for profit maybe :P

The first console I ever played was a SNES, but it wasn't mine it was my grandma's, but the first system that was ever given to me what a Nintendo 64, after that I had a Gamecube... I've had more since then, but now I only have a gamecube (same one I've had since they came out), and and Xbox 360.. my second one the other one got the RROD >.<