xisto Community
Iceblade

What's Your First System?

My first game system ever was either atari or socrates i think that was more like an educational system i used to love those games until i got a nintendo and then super nintndo the first two games i had for that was mortal kombat and nba jam then after that i got a sega genesis for christmas i play beavis and butthead alot.. those are the older systems i had

Well my first gaming system was nintendo and we could hardly play it cause the carpet had water soaked into it and stank horrible. But I managed to beat mario in a stinking wet room only realizing it was a harder version after. making me force my brother to beat that for me:D

My first system was the sega saturn, it seemed so cool at the time. I might have had a nintendo before that but it would have been around that time that I was 3 or 4 so I dont really know. I do know my grandma still have it at her house though.

I'm VERY surprised that no one mentioned the Commodore 64.Although it was more of a computer than a console. :P (Oh, and that was my first.)

Great theme :) I just listed in my memories where I just remember my old pc which was really slow and I was using Windows 95 version :) When I just turn my pc on, I can go to toilet or make some food, because all at this pc was really slow :) But Advantages of this was two good games: Red Alert and Redneck :P I all time played it and in Windows XP I can't run them :D And my PC that time was: PC 133 16mb RAM 4mb graphic :P But my first experience with pc was in my friend who was one of first with pc in our "city". I was going to play with him to his flat and we were playing Heroes or other old games :) I'm laughing now at this memories :D

i dont really play video games that much anymore but i would probably say the ps2 would be my favorite

That wasn't the quesiton :P

The first console I got in touch with was the Sega, but the first console I owned was the N64! Yay that!

I think my first console was either a game boy or a super nintendo, then i started the playstation series (almost buying the 3rd) and the better game boys (color and advanced)

My first system I've ever played was a Nintendo GameBoy even at that time I didn't know what it was yet. For my first bought system, it was a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and it was around 1991 until I bought my second system ( a Super Nintendo Entertainment System -SNES- ).

At that time, I didn't really know much about videogames or something related because I was a little child back then. After I had my Sony Playstation I started to search more and more about videogames in which I put my hobby in. My latest console system was my oldie Sony Playstation 2, but my only handheld system was my Nintendo Dual Screen that I bought around last year.

For the future gaming, I cannot decide yet about what console that I put my interest in, because Microsoft XBOX360 didn't have a great game to make me stick in it. Whilst Sony Playstation 3 is still in my list, I thought much about Nintendo Wii. However, as I don't really want to spend any more money, I don't think I'll have one or more of them with me.

A Nintendo red and white machine, I don't know what name it is, I think it has a 8 bit cpu and a mpu, I play contra over it most, and Mario the rest. I think the code "up up down down left right left right B A" is which I remembered clearly.

I believe my first system was the Super Nintendo I got from one of my Uncle's. I remember it like it was yesterday.. :P Or, it could have been the N64 that came with the Van. :D

Well, the first system we had in my family was the atari, but it broke when I was probably like 5, so I never got to play it very much. The first one I actually remember playing a lot was the NES, then my brother got an N64. The first system I actually bought myself was SEGA, but I only got like 3 games, and I never played them very much. The first system that I owned that I actually went through a game on was the Wii.I had already beaten games on the NES and the N64, but the Wii was the only one of the systems that I beat a game on that I owned.I think I was actually deprived because the Atari was broken, and I never got to play SNES or any of the Playstations except at friends' houses.