xisto Community
Iceblade

What's Your First System?

I uess the first gaming device I had was a GameBoy Color, which at the time was a great leap forward. It opened up the possibilities of color gaming so to say....

The first console I ever had was an Xbox, which was really on the cutting edge when we got it. Today it is still a marvel of technology, even with its newer big brother (namely, the Xbox 360).

My very first game system was the Nintendo 64. After all the kids on my block had it except me, I never forgot the day that I had finally gotten it and played it forever. My favorite game was Mario Kart lol. Then a few years later they started coming out with what used to be the next-gen systems like ps1 and dreamcast.

I think my first game system was NeoGeo, I don't know if it's a system or not but I was young and it were a verybig machine so if I want to change another game I will replace a big card .. I think that every card has it's own system cause every card has a startup logo like NeoGeo, ATARI, Nintendo,.. anyway the games was Street Fighter, Pacman, Mortal Kombat, and many more i can't remember them now .. I think it was a hacked console!! :P

My first system that I owned myself was a Atari. Not sure which series but it was definately old school. Even had it's own little plastic tray stand for the system itself, two controllers, and pretty much every game every made.

My first game system was Nintendo 64 then followed by ps2. I only had few games on the nintendo 64 at that time and it was commonly good system and i still have it. Porbably doesn't work anymore but it was enjoyable at that time lol.

TV Video Game,from Samurai, with two joysticks and a catridge which had over 400 games to choose from.mario was the first game i played.Contra was another favorite and first as well.

My first console was the NES. My grandmother gave it to me when my cousins stopped using it, but it had a hard time reading the games. I've since got a new 72 pin connector and it works great.

My first system would have to be the SNES. I remember getting it and playing some really great games. Mario was the most difficult I had to play and the most fun had to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I still have it actually. From there I moved on to the N64 with Mario 64 I completed with just sheer determination. Zelda OOT was also a favorite of mine. Then I moved onto the PS2 and finally had a DS. Had good times with the old consoles, just one word for them...classics.