xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sylenzednuke

New Banner For Blog... Rate it on a scale of 10.

Well, so I am really proud of this one, first time I've worked with a render, first time I did some stuff without the use of a tutorial which actually came out to look good, first time it ever took me more than 2 hours and around 50 frames to do something, first time I've used almost everything I knew about Photoshop CS 2, first time I tried many different things at once moving away from my usual style. ;)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

It's a banner for my new WP blog "PrivatMadnez|2" hosted here itself at Xisto. My blog will be a random one but centered and everything related to computers, music and technology, personal stuff is going to be on my LiveJournal. So I just thought of something which will look and won't create an image of the blog in the readers mind by just having a look at the banner. For some it might do that and so I added another line, "I'm not a Martian, I'm not a robot-freak, this is just to make stuff look good.". ;)

Hope you people like it, I used a tutorial for the planet and blending the render but I did everything else including the stars, stardust and bursting stars on my own. I might write a tutorial on it soon too. :P But I will not have that much time till 21st of March. :D I even used pixel stretch to add a little spice to the white semi-rectangular box with scanlines. :D

If you go and visit my blog now, the banner might not go along well with the default K2 theme but I am making a K2 scheme of my own that will go well with the banner.

Please rate it on a scale of 10. ;)

Yeah its a great work!So did you really make the background... the stars and that stuff in there? wow now thats skill, even if you used a tutorial for the planet, it is skill, it came out pretty good.Also the render is a nice one, it goes with the scheme ;)Well i really give a 10/10 to this one, i didnt find anything wrong there or something that doesnt go with the work... ver nice on this one sylenzed ;)

Yeah its a great work!So did you really make the background... the stars and that stuff in there? wow now thats skill, even if you used a tutorial for the planet, it is skill, it came out pretty good.
Also the render is a nice one, it goes with the scheme ;)
Well i really give a 10/10 to this one, i didnt find anything wrong there or something that doesnt go with the work... ver nice on this one sylenzed ;)

10/10!?! Really!?!

I did make the background myself, it was simple, I am not new to Photoshop but never really cared to go deeper and understand some tools, now I am familiar with a couple of them so just gave it a try. I will make a short tutorial on it soon too.
Well the render goes well with the theme, or you can say the scheme goes well with the render. ;) (The idea of the scheme came from the render.)

10/10It's very good
thank you very much friend

Thanks for the 10, but what you thanking me for in the last line?

Great job, 9/10!

Thanks but such small posts would be considered as spam by the moderators and admins here so please next time you post, post with at least 2 sentences of text, it can be anything, like here you could've mentioned what you liked and what you didn't... ;)

I?m also impressed that you?ve done the background. The render fits great in. The only thing I like a bit less is the text. "Privatmadnez2" looks too sharp for me although I admit that it goes with the robotical theme. i?d try to make it more like a part of the whole. For the rest of the text, I would separate in three lines, using the comas.8/10

I´m also impressed that you´ve done the background. The render fits great in. The only thing I like a bit less is the text. "Privatmadnez2" looks too sharp for me although I admit that it goes with the robotical theme. i´d try to make it more like a part of the whole. For the rest of the text, I would separate in three lines, using the comas.
8/10

Thanks for your suggestions but PrivatMadnez|2 is the name and I can't type it in any other way. Damn, you guys are encouraging me more and more to write a tutorial but sadly I don't have the time and correct frame of mind. Studies are eating the hell our of me, just 2 months more and I will be out of High School forever! YAY!