xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-+-+-

What's Your Favourite Ftp Client?

I have used a couple of those that have been mentioned on this thread, but the best one for me has been netdrive. Im surprised nobody has mentioned it. Its really easy to use, you dont have to select your files and upload or download. You can just copy and paste or save directly into the folder you select. Its like mapping a server to your computer and using it like a hard drive.

I use FireFTP, Its an extension for firefox and it works amazing. Ive used flashFXP and CuteFTP and they dont compare to FireFTP, I only use firefox so its easy but if your an Internet Explorer user I suggest FlashFXP.

My FTP client of choice is Filezilla (both regular and portable versions). Very effective, very fast (for most files), easy to use. FTP Commander (also free) would be my second choice for a no-frills and extremely simple client.

My favorite is the ftp addon to firefox. THat is the best because you can use it while surfing then et. Also, it is the easy one for me to figure out. didnt take long before I was puting files into my account and getting my hosting account all suitted up for the real world :PIts calleD fireftp

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)