xisto Community
jcreuter

What Is Your Favorite Color? debate what your favorite color is and why

Definitely green. I've just always liked it. Not so much light green or kiwi/lime looking color green. Normal green. Grass Green. You know the green i'm talking about. That thick dark color. Anyway maybe it's becaue i'm irish. Maybe it's because i'm a pothead. But I just love green.Yellow is overated.Black is for depressed people.Blue is to obvious.Red is dangerous.Green is the best color out there. Forget what you all think.

I've noticed people often fall into either the "red" or "blue" category. Or what interior designers would refer to as the cool or warm colors. I've always had an affinity for black and blue..heehee. Must have something to do with all those lovely black eyes I gave my little sister growing up. Oh, if only. I can dream, can't I? I absolutely detest the warm colors of red, orange and yellow; especially yellow. I once remember a study citing that people subjected to yellow colored walls for any length of time actually become ill. Colors vibrate at certain frequencies which affect humans. It's no secret that car insurance companies charge higher rates for drivers of red vehicles, as this color is more likely to incite anger in other drivers. And the fact folks who choose red as a car color tend to be more "passionate" drivers. If you think I'm just throwing around rabid generalizations, feel free to call your insurance broker.In some philosophies, colors are associated with specific energy vortexes on the human body, sometimes referred to as "chakras." The lower, base energy centers associated with the passions, namely reproduction and digestion, radiate the warm colors of red and orange. As one ascends the green chakra appears at the heart, followed by the higher hues of blue and purple. And finally, the crown chakra radiates a brilliant light, often referred to as the halo effect associated with The Christ. Each color radiates a specific frequency that also correlates to the musical scale. Just as we are unconsciously attracted to people who vibrate on the same frequency level as we do, so we are to certain colors and forms of music. So, my personal theory is that people experience affinities for colors, other people, and music based on this principle, which also happens to coincide with their current spiritual level of evolution.

I can't really choose between any colour. It depends on what I'm doing with the colours that makes me choose a favourite in that area. Though I would say that I don't like pink and yellow that much.

I love all colours but there are a few that I really love and here is whyI love Light Pink because it is very calm and makes me feel babyish ( I'm only 14 :lol: )I love dark pink because it makes me feel LOUDI love red because it makes me feel passionate, even though it makes me feel sick sometimesI love black because it makes me feel serious, I'm not really an optimist....I love green because I'm an alien!! :lol: Just kidding, It makes me feel natural. A more luminous shade of green is really mysterious so I love it!!I like blue because everyone else does...I love lilac because it is very girly and I guess it suits me!I normally wear black...Lol, It's the colour of my school uniform. But when I go college at 16, where I'll be allowed to wear anything I want, I will still wear black the most.

Well for my BLACK is the best colorIt signifies Beauty, brilliance and an absorbent of all colorsThats the color my gf likes the most and it mesmerizes me when i see her wearing itSo i guess i got a few valid reasons

OCTARINE!!!
(an imaginary colour from the discwordl novels) :lol:

lol

Green, because it's represents both the beginning and the end. Life starts with a flora and you sprout flora after death.