xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
battybat

Thought Id See What You Think Of These

All of the would be an overall six in my book.I am not really wowed, by them.

Not bad, the dogtags are rather blurry. In fact, I know t he exact website where you read the tutorials for those ;). Very good tutorial. If you didn't use a tutorial I appologize. They just look so alike.I like the banner though, it's really nice. Try making one set of text a different color. Black fading on black doesn't look to good.

I think that they are pretty good! I really like the second last one that you posted up there. That one is very cool ;) And I agree with the other people, those would make some very nice banners.It was a nice surprise to see some of them moving. I wasn't expecting that, and that made it all the more fun! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see some more stuff that you do, if you wish to show us sometime ;)

Definately not impressed by them.5/10 for a finished result and an attempt.They're rather and your text selection in all of he above was really unappropriate for that kind of work. Don't Emboss -> Texture text... Ever.The dogtags were all blurry and the ones that weren't were WAY too sharp and harsh.Sorry, I'm not bringing you down or anything, I'm just not impressed by these. Keep at it and eventually you'll get better. Don't keep using the same tutorial over and over again.