xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

Coke Or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The bottom line is Pepsi is nothing more than a third rate Coke clone (2nd rate would be RC cola) it tastes too sugary sweet, D: its as if they said lets make something like coke but with 3 times the sugar. o_OTo me it honestly tastes no better than the generic brand of cola any and every supermarket produces. As for losing its edge Pepsi has never even had and edge. There is something compelling about drinking a soft drink that was once laced with an illicit substance. Even though it has long since been removed we still know that Coke was once "slumming it" for real. In a three legged cauldron no less. o_o *gets shot by Pepsi supporters*XD

Personally coke just doesn't appeal to me. I like Pepsi much much more. The taste is much better in my opinion. It pissed me off during the super bowl this year to see no Pepsi commercials (which usually are pretty good) and just a bunch of coke ones. Oh well. Pepsi got the half time show.

I personally like Coke more, Pepsi is like too sweet for me, Setress is right, too sugary sweet, something like Coke but with 3 times more sugar, though when it comes to the other drinks both these soft drink giants produce, I would like to go with PEPSICO. ;)

I'd have to say Coke, as thats the most preferred out of the two down under. Especially with the expansion in range of late (cherry coke, vanilla coke, coke zero (no sugar), etc).. and diet versions of it. Also Coca-Cola amatil also owns and advertises the other brands as well (eg Sprite, Fanta).

i say coke. mainly because it's the one that we're accustomed in buying in the store. pepsi is just a substitute.but then again, i rarely drink coke or any carbonated drinks for that matter. i am for iced tea and juice. ;)

I like pepsi, especially diet pepsi.I dont like Coke that much but I do drink it regularly. Recently after the pesticide content in Coke and Pepsi issue gained more public importance. Now the new stocks of Pepsi and Coke are no appearing in the retail shops in India.Only a few people are going for Soft drinks.Let anything happen, nothing in this world can seperate me from Pepsi. I once was a pepsi addict, I used to drink atleast 5 bottles of pepsi in a single serve. ;)But now things have changes. i dronk only a few times a week.

i like pepsi better than coke but dr pepper reigns supreme... sometimes ill wake up in the middle of the night craving pepsi... it just tastes better.. for some reason coke always tastes stale ... i just dont like it >.< BUT given the choice of coke or nothing (water ;)) i would take the coke hands down

There is no real answer to this, I really think its a dumb question. Yes they are both cola drinks, but not everone is the same. Each person has a different sense of taste, each person likes different things, so this is a question that will probably never find a general answer. Maybe a poll to find out which is the most popular drink would be better.

Pepsi is just so sweet tasting for a cola. I love sweet soda, but sweet cola flavored soda isn't in my favor. i love coke! I could drink it all day! Plus Pepsi for some reason makes me burp a TON!