xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keegan99k9

The Most Powerful Tool

Wellyou didn't suggest on what type of business your talking about, truely mobile and car business will need two different apporach! :P anyways be more specific and I can try helping you, :( and you might wanna try google, you knwo people say google is god! so do try that! :(

ok, you want to know the tool that build and develope my business with... ok I use Macromedia Dreamweaver and Fireworks for Website making, e-gold as a payment processor and the Idea of the website I Conclud it from other websites. for developing it I just listen to my clients. Hope that helps :P

I'd like to know what is your most powerful tool in building and developing your business. There are many tools but what is your number one?

If you are talking about web business then i like joomla.If it is about oracle i like oracle pl/sql developer.If it is about java i like wsad.They all are good in there areas. But i am not sure whether they satisfies your need.

I'd like to know what is your most powerful tool in building and developing your business. There are many tools but what is your number one?

well this would depends on the kind of bussiness, as said. if the bussiness has a website, which most would. It would have to be a site that would be very simple to navigate yet be flashy and nice. Also too the bussiness would have to have a good rep for being good and trusting for the kind of work that they would do. But that is mainly for the web.

The best tool you can have are your employees. They would be what the public will me meeting and dealing with. if they are nice clean cut and know what they are talking about, then that is your best tool

Well, just started(again...), and so far I'm using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and PhotoShop CS3 to design and update the site. As an marketing tool I use IBP(iBusiness Promoter), and so far it's great, but I'm not sure about adding links and the PR(Page Rank)... but it costs like $500, so that might not be a very good investing, especially if you are beginning with all this. Until you make those $500, it'll take some time, and you sure don't want to work for like half a year(while starting) just to pay for some software. I recommend getting another one, something free or at least not that expensive. Good luck!

The most powerful tools for advertising your business is through mouth of words. No broucher, no banner, no mailer will have as much impact as having someone whom you know recommending a product/service to you.

Isn't this the wrong section to be posting this in?
This section is to make money online....

IN order to make money online most people would need that powerful tool to get thm started so technically no because what people would know bes then those in a forum for making money online