xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Autumn

-my Showcase- Rate.. out of 5.

I like the ones in the beggining.But I also favor the almighty Halo 2 Very nice job over all almost of all of them would be 4 and some 5!

The Halo one is very nice! I'm also fond of the first four. The first Family Guy one is nice, also. I always prefer contrast over brightness; too much brightness brings down the sig, in my eyes/opinion. The text is quite good on most of the sigs. My overall rating: 4.1/5.

Thanks for the ratings! Keep em coming guys!I plan to make more within the next day or so.. I haven't made any for about 2 months now. Those are all my newest ones, but they're still old-ish.

Here are my ratings from 1 to 5.

The first one is just brilliant... I guess. The colors blend really well.

The ones in the beginning are plain AWESOME, I just love them and the anime/manga you used there is pretty good too! ;)
I didn't like the Alexisonfire and Halcyone ones for some reason but the Avril one is awesome too. The ones with Angelina Jolie are pretty good too but I kinda didn't like the colors that you've used there... I don't like waterfalls so sorry no comments about that one but the last 4 are plain AWESOME again, just love them! The Halo2 and Duden ones just rock my socks. ;)

Rating here :- :P

1) 4.9/52) 4.7/5
3) 5/5
4) 5/5
5) 3/5
6) 4.5/5
7) 3/5
8) 3.5/5
9) 3.5/5
10) 4/5
11) 3.9/5
12) 3.9/5
13) 4/5
14) 2/5 (Sorry but I don't like waterfalls.)
15) 5/5
16) 5/5
17) 5/5 (10x)
18) 5/5 (10x)

Overall: 4/5 (This is not an average of the ones above, it's for the whole collection.)

I like the way you have used the text in each one of them and you can really color things well, your color choice is awesome too, you can become a GREAT sig maker! ;)

Some have blending issues but nothing really to pick at. I think that some need work on the lighting a bit because they look far too bright and this spoils some of your work. I like the green of the DMX_Wizard sig. Dunno why but i really like this one. Overall without listing all of my ratings i would give you a 4/5Well done.