xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
M45T3R

How To Make Money Off A Web Site ?

How can we little people make money of some our little web sites besides Google Adsense because i think google is try'n to scam people ;) as the all big corporations do but maybe there is hope so i ask How can i make some money of my web site ? ;)

It would all depend on what you are trying to sell. I'd start by passing around links in forms or some main sites that are widely used. If all else fails ebay is a good place to sell things.Edit: Spelling error

Edited by ~Dave (see edit history)

If you have a lot of traffic you can make some money off of adspace on your site. Adspace usually costs one payment a month plus a small amount paid to you every click, like 5 or 10 cents. The important thing to consider about adspace is will you users be interested in the product they are advertising. Also a competative price is important. Having ads on your site because unlike Google Adsense you control whats on your site (even thought Google Adsense places relative ads on your site). You also control where they are. Hope this helps.

I barely know anything about this but.... Couldn't you put ads on your site and every click people give you money?Or something like that?

you can make money by google adsense.make you site good and promote then people will definite visite to your site and definitely <- snipped -> adds..

but when you want to make some extra money online then click this and sign up

http://www.mylot.com/

you have to make discussion by your choice and make money.people are making full time discussion and making a a lot.

or if you want to make by reading emails then click this and sign up.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thanks
hope you will enjoy this links.
have a great day!:P

Notice from jlhaslip:
referral links are not allowed on the Xisto forums. Deleted.
Please read the Xisto readme for the rules of this forum. thanks.
}

There are many pay per impression or pay per click advertising sites out there. I recommend chitika its nice also try bidvertiser. They are well reputated among other sites. Over all Google and Yahoo are best but they do not pay by paypal so thats the only negative point.

I found another site, which promises to money even if your stay online in the site.... :lol: !!!
U need to refer your friends and family to the site and register once.
for every new registration, you're earning... and if they invite someone, u're still earning money...! I went totally crazy learning this concept! :fart:

They have calculator to calculate your earning potential, just check it out..

Money Calculator

In case you're registering, make me too rich :lol: Use my reference
https://www.discoverwalks.com/

How can we little people make money of some our little web sites besides Google Adsense because i think google is try'n to scam people :lol: as the all big corporations do but maybe there is hope so i ask How can i make some money of my web site ? :(

Google will not scam you, they are 100% truthful and you can make money. YOu most likely will not be millonaires off of them or have so much money that yoiu will never have to work gaain, but you can make a profit and get some extra things you probably wouldnt have gotten before. So really it is a good thing. Just make sure not to break any TOS or GOogle will cancel your account and take away their ads. THat happened to me somebody continously clicked on my Google ads and they banned me from Adsense. Not an IP ban, or suspension. Just my account was removed so I had to start all over again. So make sure you do not click your own ads thats what happened wiht me and I got no money. So as I said, Google can be good. You just have to put the ads on a place where people will most likely click on them. If you have a forjum put them after an intial post or put them in the header. Or you can be sneaky and post them next to your quick links so people accidently click on them when trying to go to a page. I do not advise this because many people hate ads, nbut hey if you really want some money then do that. I hope that helped you, and really you can trust google to an exten :lol:

Why do you think Google wants to scam you? I doubt they ever would because so many people use their companies services and I'm sure if they were going to scam people they would know that one day someone would discover it and expose their company and then they would be shut down.

Of course google is trying to scam you.You need to lon into your account with them and turn off the clicks that go on other poeples sites.
anna .::at::. natureday .:::dotcom:::.

Welcome to Xisto Natureday :lol:, it's your own choice weither you post personal information in your posts but I would just like to warn you of the thousands of spam bots you are exposing your e-mail address to posting it unmutilated on a busy forum like Xisto. I would suggest you edit your post and remove your address or change it to something like anna .::at::. natureday .:::dotcom:::..

Once again Welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your time here :lol:

How can we little people make money of some our little web sites besides Google Adsense because i think google is try'n to scam people ;) as the all big corporations do but maybe there is hope so i ask How can i make some money of my web site ? ;)

There are many other ways of making money besides Google AdSense. All you have to do is decide how you want to make the money. For example if you want to get paid per single click, per lead, per sale, per thousand page impressions, fixed monthly income, you name it.
I guess it all depends on what you like and the type of traffic you get. For example students have been said to be notorious for <- snipped -> ads. So if the bulk of your visitors were students, then you would probably want to consider signing up with other pay per click programs like Yahoo, since you dont like AdSense.

I personally like to go for reseller programs that give me total control of my profits. I also like affiliate programs that pay per lead rather than per sale. Its easier to make money on these.}

Depends how big you are. Sometimes if your a bigger community (around 500+ members) you can sell t-shirts on cafepress, and stuff like that. Make a little cash like that, expecially if your a good designer. You can also do adsense, but thats not good if you don't really want adverts all on your website. Sometimes you can sell advert space to your memebrs on your board. That sometimes even works. It really does depend on how many members you have, what your willing to do, how good your graphics skills are, and how many members you have. Also sometimes it helps to have a better topic, like lets say gamming, more people are into gamming then maybe into school. If you get that.

how to make money with websiteHow To Make Money Off A Web Site ?Replying to M45T3RIf you start with that mindset, that everyone is trying to scam you, then I hardly believe you'll make money on the internet.-reply by darkblue