xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sylenzednuke

Hey Guys! Im back...

I left Xisto like some 3 months ago and then came back a couple of days ago but as OpaQue upgraded this forum to 2.2.1 the topic I created got deleted, so here I am and just wanted to say a "Hi!" to all of you again! Missed Xisto a lot and now want to get 30 credits again and take up the hosting plan. ;)On another note, the new features are AWESOME! ;)

Wecome back sylenzednuke. Looking forward to reading your posts, again.Is your real name "Cotter"? (anyone remember that TV show?)Members come and Members leave, but it is nice to have them return. Makes me think we have a pretty good thing going on here. Thanks to Opaque and BH...

Is your real name "Cotter"? (anyone remember that TV show?)

Well my real name is not Cotter, it's Falak Mulchandani, I know the last name might sound weird, it sounds weird even in my home country. ;)

And thanks all of you to welcome me back, actually I didn't leave Xisto, I lost my net for a month, was just too busy with the so many changes in my life for a month and was busy with my preliminary board exams for a month. ;)

@ rvalkass
It didn't take long, around 24 hours and I already have 36 credits. Just waiting for the server problem to be fixed. ;)
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

It's hard to miss you now that you've came back! You've been on a posting rampage (but not spam). It's great to have you back, sometimes members leave and I just totally forget about them. Nice to know that you will get your hosting back. It took me awhile to get to 30 credits. I like the new forum a lot also. Have fun and if you forgot the rules read them again!

It's hard to miss you now that you've came back! You've been on a posting rampage (but not spam). It's great to have you back, sometimes members leave and I just totally forget about them. Nice to know that you will get your hosting back. It took me awhile to get to 30 credits. I like the new forum a lot also. Have fun and if you forgot the rules read them again!

Yeah, I got my credits within no time, I was on a rampage, basically because I had English exam the next day and I am quite good at it so never studied for even a single minute and majority of the time was here on Xisto! And I do remember the rules...

Welcome back!Nice to see a fellow member come back after a break. I'm also one of those people who went on a long hiatus (over a year) before I finally came back to the Trap. I'm sure you're familiar with the rules or have re-read them already by this point. Have fun and stay active on the boards whenever possible.