xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-King-

What Do You Think About My Web Site?

Site one is very bland, and needs some work. At least get a template from somewhere like OSWD (Google it). If you want to make one of your flash pages into your home page, you need to embed the flash file into your htm document. You can find information on this by typing in Google: "Embed Flash"One thing that annoyed me about site 3 was that when I clicked on "Gallery" it had a lot of moving lines, and took a long time to get to the content. I suggest you try and speed up those animations.Site two and four could in my opinion be done significantly better in HTML and CSS as there doesn't seem to be any need to use flash for those sites other than the fade effects.Overall site three was by far the best.

I signed your guestbook and showed how I can help your site a little bit. For example, switching to Xisto would give you no ads and things like forums and such that are listed in Fantastico! Geocities is a good starter, but you need to take the next step! So thats my suggestion

Well the first one was really plain and it basically just served as a redirect to the other site. The world of warcraft ones do look pretty good, you can tell that it was a premade template though, but still. The last one didnt work for me at all so i cant really comment on that one. Although overall between the 2 world of warcraft ones good job, they are looking good keep up the good work.

Thanks to you all, i take Geocities for start, but now i come here to take better free host, and step 3 will be my own Domain, but i dont know when i will get step 3... World Of Warcraft 1 is in build ( it was ) but now i erase that site from my computer and start building new better site World Of Warcraft 1, but WoW 2 site is good ( the best ) and it have too much some stupid errors, soo i most build new site... I need some explanation for Flash, becouse there you can build what ever you want... I like Flash, and i will try all the time to Improve my sites...

Not bad at all.The two WoW sites that are done in Flash are pretty cool. You DO need to choose your font carefully though. I noticed on the second WoW page, your font wasn't a very good choice. Also, becareful about clashing colors. It's the small things that steer people away from websites.I'm not too good with Flash, I can't do sites in flash yet. Yours are coming along nicely. Good work.

And i want create something like these it is incredible, sooooo good that i just want that right now, but i dont know how can i make that that is a problem...

http://www.dreamlinestudio.com/

http://www.free-flash-template.com/templates/game/

Sites are on these links

What do you think about these?