xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

New Server Added To Xisto Cluster

Hello Members,We are proud to announce the introduction of a new server into Xisto's Cluster. This server is powered by DuoCore Dual Processors w/ 2 GB Ram. The new server name is : KAPPAHostname : kappa.xisto.comAll new accounts on Xisto - Web Hosting are now setup on this server.Thanks,Xisto Management

hooray! ;) the xisto network keeps getting bigger and better, day after day. these changes are always welcome, which means opaque is working very hard for all of us. thanks, opaque.

Very nice Opaque! I may take out more paid hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting and try out the new server, but first I must pay this invoice. Well done on this, and Xisto Corporation grows bigger every day of the year. Well done Opaque!

Very nice. I bet that cost a pretty penny. Xisto - Web Hosting and the rest of Xisto keeps growing and growing. That's two sets of good news today. Both being upgrades. Soon you will have yet another server to add and another with the expansion of Xisto. Keep up all your good work, and you will be up at the top of the show.

Just growing from leaps and bounds, let see if my count is correct that is 7 servers ;), OpaQue is on a role with updates today.

So is that an Apple X-Serve then with twin dual core Xeons running at 3GHz?
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
(They're not givin 'em away)
Sweeeeeeeeeet......

Yay! and the bigger we can get well... The better the hosting I would like to congratulate xisto great job guys you just keep getting bigger and bigger I wouldn't be surprised if Xisto wasn't a multi-Million dollar company someday.