xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yHoBewas

I Have Found A Amazing Program: Theonlyprofit.com ! good program

I have found a site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It is a amazing site!

For 5 days i have earned $425

This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns.

Plans:

30% for 5 days(Total Profit 50%)
160% after 5 days (Total Profit 60%)

Notice from truefusion:
No refferal links.

I agree. If anyone has used this website to this date, please post a testimonial for it here. I don't think we really trust these types of websites, as they have not really got going. I personally see lots of these websites, making out that you can earn hundreds of dollars per day, with minimum effort.Plus fact I think the only reason the user posted this website is to gain referrals. The site's layout looks a bit un-professional, and looks like a group of children developed it (not offending anyone). If this were a real company, making a lot of money, surely they would go for a more professional less straining on the eyes layout.

Edited by Shining (see edit history)

This guy's probably a bot. He's only made one post, and it's to try and get us to join a "Make Money Quick" program. Not only that, but that emoticon was used by every single bot that's attacked another forum I frequently visit and has kind of become known as their trademark with me and that forum's many members.Also, his signature has been edited to say "No referal links" which, in my mind, more or less proves that this guy is a simple bot.

I can smell a scam. I wouldn't trust anyone who posts referral links on forums, clearly not reading the TOS. Really tut tut, slap on the wrist. Really the only way to make money is get a job. That wasn't his sig thats been edited that was his post, it just looks like his sig because it is on the bottom line of the post ;)

Ya he probly is a bot. i dont ever plan on doing something like that to get money anyway. i would rather go to a store or something to make money and at least still be able to assosiate with people. its probly a scam too, and plus someone here said its been open only for like 18 days. i wouldnt trust it anyway.

Settings are broken. Contact developers pleasethat is what i get when i try to go into the site! i believe you haven't got ur pay check? and the amount you see in on the site in ur account?? i bet by the time they need to give you back your money the site should be gone! and I wouldn't trust a site when you have to invest into them! because you wouldn't know whos running the site exactly! It could be some real businessman or it could be school boys trying to earn some money during summer holidays! so in my opinion i wouldn't risk on such a site! :P

I have found a site:
This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns.

the only thing you are "investing" in...or actually GAMBLING on is more people investing their money in the future. it's a pyramid scheme that ends after 1-2 years when nobody else invests so there is no more money to give back to the investors.

if you want to invest in a REAL investment, try calling a stock broker that is actually licenced