xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Swordnyx

You Guys Must Help Me.. I Beg Of You.. This is hard lol. Such a rare story

For starters, just chill man! Relax, maybe down a few beers if legal, otherwise few root beers. Think abou what your going to say, not word for word though, i want you to think what it is that you want to tell her and let the rest come spontanously, if you believe you could do that. Then find some nice clothes to wear that are you, not someone else.Then if she agress to meet you, don't just say a park bench or something it some place good, offer to buy her lunch etc etc. be friendly, and sweat. How old are you both? Or have i missed that somewhere in 2 pages?

For starters, just chill man! Relax, maybe down a few beers if legal, otherwise few root beers. Think abou what your going to say, not word for word though, i want you to think what it is that you want to tell her and let the rest come spontanously, if you believe you could do that. Then find some nice clothes to wear that are you, not someone else.
Then if she agress to meet you, don't just say a park bench or something it some place good, offer to buy her lunch etc etc. be friendly, and sweat. How old are you both? Or have i missed that somewhere in 2 pages?

Haha no you didn't miss it. We both are 13 and shes a month older than me. (is that a bad thing?)

She wants me to tell her online (I think she suspects me) but I said I will tell her tomorrow. This I thought was really weird that she actually in a way knows.

And no I will not chug down beers cause I'm no alcoholic and don't plan to be, and no root beers because I personally think they r disgusting.

Hey guys she couldn't wait to know what my secret was so she made me tell her in gmail. I said sorry about 10 times but I can't stop feeling that she will hate me or this strange feeling that I'm being a bad person or something. I don't want to be a sick perv who just hangs on girls. I know there are people worse but it's just this bad feeling.