xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vain

Hey Everyone

Hi i'm Vain, I saw this on google searching for a new host for my site since sadly my old site was deleted...since the hosting company was bought and deleted the data... Bummer...Enough of that though. I am 14 and know basic PHP and most HTML but i'm no genuise I enjoy playing RPG's and watching Anime well i'm a Otaku and if ya dont know what that is it's japanese for fanatict but in America it means you love anime. Well enough of me time to meet you guys!

Hello and welcome to Xisto! This is the best hosting I've ever had in my entire life and I think you'll think so too. Make sure to keep your credits up; you get credits by making quality posts. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here too.

Welcome! Sorry your old website was deleted, it is a bummer indeed!But as I just said to Mystixs, if you have any questions ask a mod or a member who's been around for a long time. Also ask me, and I'll *try* and help, but I'm not the most knowledgeable about Xisto ;)It's a good site, and the community is very helpful, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Welcome to Xisto Vain! I'm 14 also, but I can't say that I share any interests with you. I have never gotten into anime and don't be a lot of RPGs. Anyhow, have fun here at Xisto and make sure that you read the rules!

Hi and welcome to Xisto!I too love Anime, but I used to like Inuyasha but it is way to talkative.Anyways welcome to the best free web hosting site ever!