xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Think About Joining Computinghost-thank You i realized one thing-thanks for all

hello! I was running away from Xisto just because of one silly reason. Hosting package wasnt enough for me-only 150 mb. so last few months i was on hosts which had a lot of space but they had problems, they werent reliable and fast. I was hosted on Ahplace and it was great, everything was working just fine and then what happens-host was hacked twice and admin decided to shut down host without any email warning to backup our files. my two months of work were gone. they opened new host quotaless, and in start i thought it will be better than ahplace, but i was wrong. they now have filesize limits, ads on your page, and they are scarred of hacking so they dont let you to chmod your files on your own. their community is ok, i met new and interesting people but i now realized that i need hosting on which i can count on. i was looking everywhere and the whole time great host was there where i was almost every two days. Xisto - Web Hosting. i decided to go with them because i find they plans interesting and cheap. now i only need to figure how to pay since i dont have paypal, only egold. :PIn this post i want to apologies to all of t17 members because i was fool and greedy. Sorry for not being that much active here on Xisto. I met a lots of interesting people who are willing to help me whenever i need help . first i want to thank to stuff, especially to jlhaslip, kubi, st. mich and gfx crew and to opaque for creating this great place. special thanks to all the members who helped me with my problems, you rulez! if i forgot someone please forgive me because right now i cant recall all the names.someone may think that i am leaving this community, but not, this is the opposite, i am back! and i have never been happier with another hosts! Cheers, best wishes!see you soon on this boards!sincerely yoursMusicOnly

Edited by MusicOnly (see edit history)

Sorry to see you go, I hope you stop in sometimes. I'm glad you found Xisto - Web Hosting. It'll serve your needs well.Come by and see us sometimes :P

No i m not leaving this community. I ll be hosted on Xisto - Web Hosting but i ll still be posting here!

In this post i want to apologies to all of t17 members because i was fool and greedy. Sorry for not being that much active here on Xisto.

I am sure you were looking out for your best interest--finding hosting solution that fits your needs. Well, first of all it's nice to see that Xisto was a good place for you to start your hosting. But you needed more and ventured out other hosting services. And you soon realized that Xisto Corporation offered better solution than what others claimed, out there.

There's no need for apoligies. Think of yourself as a scout bee that went to a far place and have returned with your report :P

Anyway, we do not keep tabs on who left this community and such... all we ask is continue to contribute with quality post and stay active as a community member; even if may be once in a while :P

Welcome back!

Glad you chose Xisto - Web Hosting and stayed here. I have been hosted with Xisto - Web Hosting for well over a year now, and from there excellent support to there outstanding packages, no-one can beat them. I'm now thinking about purchasing a dedicated server from them, who knows.Trap 17 = Best free hostXisto - Web Hosting = Best paid hostYou seriously cannot beat them sites

Think of yourself as a scout bee that went to a far place and have returned with your report ;)

Hey, i never thought about it in this way. But this is true, really! Because i learned that there is no place like Xisto.com