xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Blue Anti-bullying Bands

Every one are wearing those new Blue Anti Bullying Bands...Celebrities football player and people!The result from this, is to try to stop bullyings in schools,at work...anywhere! They are trying to show the bullies that if everyone wears the blue anti bullying bands..they will be outnumbered and maybe change their ways.You can get one of these from the BCC RADIO 1 website. It is a good deed so GET ONE!!! Help those who suffer

Interesting... It seems kinda odd and I don't believe it would stop bullying, but it is based around a good cause. There are so many bands you can where now...seems like they are coming out with lots. Like the anti breastcancer, aids, etc.

Yes turns out all the people wearing them were either beaten up or bullied because the bully wanted the wristbands... so they were basically harassed fo r the wristbands they got to try to stop bullying.,.. ;(

Ive seen yellow, pink, red, green and blue ones now!I know yellow is for cancer and blue is for bullying... what are the others for,someone told me the pink ones were for gay rites, lmao :D

nope... I dont know some are from NIKE lmao.... That stand for good sport I guess...I really do hope they work although I do not think I have any people bullied in my class I have doubts.

lol, the funny thing is that most people at school who wear the anti-bullying band are only helping the people being bullied because they get bullied themselves for wearing the band! LOL

Anti-bullying Bands.. hmm.. They are really doing a good job. Most of them should be supporting them. Dont they have a group name of do you simply call them ANTI-BULLYING bands.. :P

Oh lol this topic still being answered too :angry:Black and white for Anti-Racism. I want one !! X.x They are only about 1-4 pounds. Plus they show you care and also makes a good accessory :blink:.But now I'm kind of starting to get the feeling people are only buying them to make themselves look good you know? To show off and stuff...

Ive seen yellow, pink, red, green and blue ones now!

I know yellow is for cancer and blue is for bullying... what are the others for,

someone told me the pink ones were for gay rites, lmao :)

35306[/snapback]

There are loads now even more than that there is peace ones and also a band for every disease you can think of lol i should know my stupid nieces have about 15 each all different. but they only get them bcos its fashionable XD

well I think your hit the proverbial nail on the head there cragllo and froglok, there are millions of the thing for everything you can think of and I especially agree with you Al (froglok) that people only get them because they are fasionable.