xisto Community
garbage

New Sig And Wallpaper Check them both out

Posted Image

On this sig I tried a few different things, it began as a stock image then i just started brushing and applying filters as well as a few vectors here and there..

This wallpaper was definately a stock that I took to the extreeme with the grunge look and feel. The wallpaper is fromt he game FEAR, so what best to go withit, the heavy gringe brushes.. hope you guys enjoy

Posted Image

also if youd like to see more of my work feel free to view my portfolio HERE

Edited by garbage (see edit history)

Very nice! Love the colours, goes really well with it. Also the vector brushes round it off in the background. Can I have the name of them grunge brushes please? They look very good. 10/10

i really like how the render blends in with the background and the text looks good for grunge type sigs what is the name of the font. Yea deviantart is the place to go for stock photos and also for grunge brushes even thou it is better to make your own.

Edited by street (see edit history)

Im not a big Lord Of The Rings fan, but you worked it bud! I loike the sig its nicely made very smooth...The wallpaper however, I LOVE, I think its great very nice work bud it has good detail and very nice effects...love the swat like theme also.

I was going to say that the background is too confusing but the more I see it the more I like it. I love that dirty style and the colors also, in both of them and the font fits perfectly, good work.

The sig looks awesome and considering you used brushing over an stock image, well it's really good, I would give it a 10/10. ;)And the wallpaper is equally awesome, I am never able to use brushes so effectively to give such great grunge effects. Anyways, keep up the good work and damn dude you got a hell lot of potential. I would give this 9/10 though, I feel that the grunge was too much below the person, well this is just my point of view.

descent sig, text could be a bit better and stand out just a bit more, since it is a bit blended end. It is also bright as well, at least he background is, need some more depth to it, other then that good work.Like the grunge look, although it looks imcomplete since the grunge brushing is in patches and what not, could use a couple of more colors, maybe some greens and dark oranges.

The sig is awesome, nice shinny color, and nice blending of the render. You did great on this one garbage. 10/10As for the wallpaper.. umm.. maybe you over used the brushing effects, what makes looks the render less understandable. The text is good though.